The morning after.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest Sparoism

Do you think she'll invite him back? He could have played it off....

"Damn... you don't know? Bedwetting is coming up in 2006...I hit you off early, too. Don't tell no one, this shit needs to stay on the low 'cause my article in Vice won't be out till March...here, here's some coke...Happy New Year, baby."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 2 2006, 07:14 AM

Do you think she'll invite him back? He could have played it off....

"Damn... you don't know? Bedwetting is coming up in 2006...I hit you off early, too. Don't tell no one, this shit needs to stay on the low 'cause my article in Vice won't be out till March...here, here's some coke...Happy New Year, baby."

haha i doubt it, i was already surprised he went home with a chick. he said he just needed a place to crash so she let him sleep in her bed and that they didnt hook up. shit is too funny though. "happy new years bitch wash your sheets they smell like my beer piss."

Guest Sparoism

I remember at this party I was at about 10 years ago, some kid passed out on a couch, and pissed all over it....that's so much worse than a bed, because EVERYBODY uses the couch...I don't think he ever came around after that. I mean, I don't tihink he meant to do it, but...you know...

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Jan 1 2006, 07:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Jan 1 2006, 07:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuck muni@Jan 1 2006, 02:09 PM

FUCK MUNI

i wasnt even in a party at 12 midnight....i probably spent a combined 3 hours waiting for god damn buses last night, plus every party was hating

niggas shoulda faded on a limo....fuck new years...fuck 2006

damn... i waited on a J for one hour last night

ONE HOUR!

what the fuck, shit was lagmode yesterday.

thats why i popped open the drivers compartment and pissed in there.

too bad i didnt have a writing utensil or else i would have left him a message voicing my disdain as to the schedule of the trains.

[/b]

yea man everyone was drunk and yellin at the drivers last night....stupid ass muni didnt up their service....stupid fucks....shoulda gotten a fucking limo