new at it, need input

DeNy0ne87

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by >EmOk_WuN<@Jan 2 2006, 04:06 PM

1. Judge your own work.....

2. Dont start threads if u need help [go to the toy thread]

3. Can some one please close this thread!

-EmOk

man, fuck you, I asked for advise, I put some shit up in the toys thread and none of ya'll bitches gave any advice, so fuck off, fuck closing this thread, somebody should fuckin shut this pussy down....bang bang nigga

....bang bang nigga

OH NOES ITS TEH INTERNET GLOCK !!! DUCK

I just get pissed when people get all offensive because of certain little shit on a message board, and get the attitude that they're better than you....like alot of these assholes have

I think your the one getting offended, i see by reading the above post, and have the "they're better than you" attitude - so i think you just qualified yourself as an asshole

btw.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60783

good way to get yourself noticed on the thread, come at everyone with a fuck you attitude. Also a good way to get yourself hated.

none of ya'll bitches gave any advice

Here's some advice.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Dec 30 2005, 06:29 PM

post-51450-1135732422.jpg

What does the piece say? It looks like D??NH. Because of the weak letter form, you should try and do simples. Just simple letters without the extensions and extra action coming out of each letter. It looks like you have a pretty basic understanding with 3D. And another positive point that I should make is that the sketch looks clean. I really really hate looking at sketchy pieces done in pencil. Sort of drives me nuts unless it was done properly. Also, in your next couple of sketches you mgiht want to try to make your 3D all in the same direction and all from a 1 or 2 point perspective.

Post more stuff.

-J.

Just chill with the offensive remarks. People are flamin' on ya because you get heated fast. It's kinda obvious guy. Anyway, practice with simple shit. Like with the logos of cereal boxes. You might think "That's easy. WTF?" but it's not. It'll pay off in the long run. And you might not think much of simples when painted. That's how I reacted when I started out too. So here are a few examples that would change your mind.

hensesimple.jpg

eatit.jpg

ouijasimple.jpg

And here's a little something I did last year. Or something. Playing with a computer program.

Untitled-2.jpg

So yeah, simples = fresh. Don't think painting simples is a walk in the park. Most people can't pull off a good straight letter let alone a decent one. I'm apart of "Most people" unfortunately.

So post up some simples,

-J.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Jan 2 2006, 03:56 PM

Blah Blah Blah

Post more stuff.

-J.

Yellow Feets coming with the best advice on this shit...You should listen to the guy..Straight are kinda hard to pull off sumtimes... Theres times that even the most simple shit looks better...Cause its nice and clean you feel...Try sketchin sum simple shit and come back and post it...Lookin forward seein some more shit...

By the way this had me rollin.. :haha:

I think THE STIX made a point. A small point though. But it's still a point. But it's not a big point. It's a small one.

yeah.

....bang bang nigga

OH NOES ITS TEH INTERNET GLOCK !!! DUCK

hey, thanx for the input yellow, I'll try the straight letters, but how does that incorporate to the more complicated style?.....I'll tell ya, I may have an attitude, but this thread has been up for a while....it aint dea cuz everyone likes it and keeps comin back to it.....

Originally posted by LiveFatDieYoung@Jan 2 2006, 11:20 PM

i cant believe this threads lastin this long when dude only posted one black and white, o ya and the side ways blue thing, for some reason im thinkin this will be closed soon

everyone thinks this thread is gonna close, this is hott shit, everyone keep posting right?

Originally posted by DeNy0ne87+Jan 3 2006, 11:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeNy0ne87 - Jan 3 2006, 11:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LiveFatDieYoung@Jan 2 2006, 11:20 PM

i cant believe this threads lastin this long when dude only posted one black and white, o ya and the side ways blue thing, for some reason im thinkin this will be closed soon

everyone thinks this thread is gonna close, this is hott shit, everyone keep posting right?

[/b]

ehhh since i'm hear, the letters look kinda funky off that perspective on the d.. post more stuff.. i suggest more simples, for one its my oppinion, and two, i usually cant read crazy off the wall wild style stuff ne how.. besides, i always thought clean as simples burned sloppy wilds... neone else agree with me? :chicken:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Holy fucking shit guys, my bad for not noticing this thread earlier.

Deny, go to the Toys post here thread. End of story, closed.

And by the way, I'd work on developing a bit of a tougher skin if you're gonna post your stuff here.