Hawaii (s little taste of the new hawaii/cali graff site)

Guest tackleberry

hmmmmmm "pacrimjob"???? are you a moron? If you knew what I was talking about then you wouldnt have made that ignorant remark. so keep your fingers off the keyboard clown!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey kurse i think that pac rim job can low u out of the water and i have never seen any of ur pieces or let alone ever herd of u. and i dont understand how u can make such a statement about u and ur crew being "kings" if no one ever sees it. unless ur blackbook "king" and furthurmore post some of your stuff and then u can talk

why the fuck do you keep saying that I said I'm the king of somrthing I NEVER Fucking said that man. what the hell is wrong with people nowadays can't we just use this board for positive reasons this shit is really stupid. pacrimjob peace man it's all cool. I just want to clear up that I NEVER said I was king I never said i'm even a good writer. I just said AP writes and most of our shit is in mililani!!!!! thats it!!!!!!!!!!!! peace

Archived