Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tackleberry

Hawaii (s little taste of the new hawaii/cali graff site)

Guest platapie

hahaha that after is from liek what 98?

hmm, some of these do seem kinda aged, what island are you from in hawaii? oahu? that nasa and beamer kinda seeems familiar.....not too sure though....

peace

Guest tackleberry

yeah most of those are old and recent...but it still goes...dont playa hate ..congradulate

HEY DID U EVER PEEP MY BOY MITER (KAW-CULT-OSD)<--------

PIECES ROLLING OVER THERE JUST FREEKIN CURIOUS HE ROCKED SUM SHIT THERE IN 2000..AIGHT PEACE LOEK.....:D :D :D

I ain't seen anything from miter cult here.....but, i did see some stuff by Lotus CULT crew from LA. Him and CHS got up here during the summer, they were staying out here on the north shore of oahu, i think anyways? I think they stayed with my homie pono. Lotus still has a piece by Kavela bay last i heard, his outlines in halaiewa got ragged then buffed over cleanly. his highway stuff with skoe got buffed then moved. lotus and chs' unfinished bombs are still on that one seawall on the way from kahuku though, on the way by v-land area.

Katch is a dude out of hawaii, and he is bad ass. He is a part of the Natural Koncept crew which is actually a skateboard company and a very well respected one on my behalf. I skate and I knew of the company but I had never seen any of the raw street graff, but you can check out katch at http://www.graffiti.org/trains/trains_40.html

Originally posted by MORBIDANGEL

HEY DID U EVER PEEP MY BOY MITER (KAW-CULT-OSD)<--------

PIECES ROLLING OVER THERE JUST FREEKIN CURIOUS HE ROCKED SUM SHIT THERE IN 2000..AIGHT PEACE LOEK.....:D :D :D

I caught some MITER(CULT) tags on a BN 286 series last night while me and my crew were doing some e2e's..

Get at me with an email.. reser@crackdealer.com ....

some of those pictures are super old... i think i's tens not tenis and the fish eye beamer is tight well nice post..who is that writer geto...

i personally think that katch is the only writer in the nk crew. ya anyways do u have any other stff than whats on the artcrimes sight

Guest Kurse

yup yup them some phat flicks tack'!! infinities up!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this