boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahaha are you serious my day consist of waking up, sketching, racking paint then painting. anyone who knows me im more hungry than most, if we had a paint thread it would be shown. all im saying is the boston scene is slowly dying not 12 oz man if there was a thread there would be more beef, more painting, more new jacks more inspiration more love more egos being fed more painting instead its out of sight out of mind. sorry but the people in boston are too bitter and too old to wanna adknowladge that theres a younger generation that needs to come up

Guest JohnLester#31
sorry but the people in boston are too bitter and too old to wanna adknowladge that theres a younger generation that needs to come up

If I may, just because this seems like a constructive debate. It's not the bitter boston people holding back great potential for this graff shit, some cats of the new generation just haven't come to the understanding of what makes a good writer. To me the concept of THIS generation is simply separating the men from the boys, in comparison to rappers and MC's. Everyone can be a tagger, but it takes that extra oomph to be a writer. This generation needs to get back to basics: (staying in the books perfecting styles, "hunting" down your OWN spots to be rocked*, having patience with the shit you do and excepting that this graf shit is all in time).

...but i thinks its also graffiti in general. no one tries anymore. everyone just gave up.

Heads didn't give up dude, some newcomers just haven't had that guide to do this shit right. Some are fortunate enough to get up with those older cats and learn new things, others should take COMPLETE advantage of the Classic Boston thread where some of those older Boston cats are doing this internet shit properly (for the new generation in a way, I believe). And I'm certainly not preaching cause I'm up and coming in this generation too. I just have an understanding of how this game works on a different level then others may.

Ill do something like post 20 pics a week.

What kind of flicks? It isn't necessary. Bostons graff scene, on 12, should be kept strictly to this thread and Classic. NewEngland on BS has its good moments.

hahahaha are you serious my day consist of waking up, sketching, racking paint then painting. anyone who knows me im more hungry than most, if we had a paint thread it would be shown. all im saying is the boston scene is slowly dying not 12 oz man if there was a thread there would be more beef, more painting, more new jacks more inspiration more love more egos being fed more painting instead its out of sight out of mind. sorry but the people in boston are too bitter and too old to wanna adknowladge that theres a younger generation that needs to come up

This is some of the funniest yet un-educated stuff i have read on here.

instead its out of sight out of mind.[/color]

No, that's just a lazy mentality. If you really are "more hungry than most" than you wouldn't give a shit about the Internet and what was posted. Do your own documentation, and do it for yourself. Take pride in what you do and record.

theres just too many people that worry about the fucking internet. yeah it's cool to look at shit but all it's really doing is getting people caught, names dropped, and giving people an "ego" boost when they see there shit they did in allston posted on this bullshit forum.

its plenty necessary...your missing out on great boston and boston area writers that started or were in their prime after the classic shit. After 2000..Beyond, Wet, Syte, Dmize, Bare, Spek, Groe, Blastoe, Arsn, Slope, Tense, Drupe, Serio, Snaz, Odesy, and other Newer ALA, Audio, Soem, Nekro, Rjay, I shouldnt have to mention Kem and Ges, Newer Mise, Edge, Jet, Even some new dudes like Gyer....And there are plenty others and most of these dudes burn most of the shit youll find in the classic thread....but its harder to paint now...theres more security, spots are diminishing and people are getting arrested at piecing spots...so its hard to see whats new with writers without the internet.

As far as the flicks, well you sendem and ill be the judge and the jury.

Drop many names?

You could never burn the classic thread fool ( young grasshopper )

because thats where you all got your style from.

Oh no I'm wrong then where did you learn about graff. I know you be studying that shit.

Just as we did the fools before us and then we tweaked it a bit just like you all did ....

The ones who made a name tweaked it a lot. Got their own style.

I can copy anyones handstyle you see but can you copy mine? and I have my own this is my style. fuck yours

See the same fucking letters much and arrows and extensions.

Graffiti can't go too far unless your not scared to take it there and be all critisized on the fucking internet. gay

Worry about what people think of your writing style ---- F__k them write over them bitches

Archived