quick question about warrants

fuck muni

dam man S.B. sucks they are a rich county so they will drag your ass back some of the time, i know kids who got dragged back on silly shit like that, just be glad it wasnt slo they hate drunks in thier town and start giving you lots of time after your second offensive. I would go down and take care of it, its no biggie but for most small warrents like this don't stress em, most places the warrent just shows up county wide and you won't even get held anywhere else even if they ncic you i have had 3 ncic's run on me this summer and come back clean every time knowing that isn't true just cuase its all bullshit like pot tickets or d.i.p.s but S.B. sucks and does like to fuck people for random shit one of my boys got dragged out of oregon on 3 warrents then got then got time served after a week of being locked getting shipped and waiting for court.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha. Man I got charged with that shit once. It's two months probation. Just go to court take the guilty plea and tell the judge 'boys will be boys.' Get in contact with your probation officer and tell them that you live 6 hours away and ask if you can do this shit over the phone. Trust me they dont want to be bothered with you either over this little bullshit.