Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fuck muni

quick question about warrants

i got tickets for minor in possession of alcohol 6 hours from where i live, and in a different county (santa barbara). if i were to skip court would the warrant only apply to santa barbara county? or if i was stopped where i live would the cop know that i have warrants in santa barbara.

was the deal...some info please

Originally posted by fuck muni@Nov 7 2005, 01:20 AM

i got tickets for minor in possession of alcohol 6 hours from where i live, and in a different county (santa barbara). if i were to skip court would the warrant only apply to santa barbara county? or if i was stopped where i live would the cop know that i have warrants in santa barbara.

was the deal...some info please

john birch's legal advice hour:

warrants follow you anywhere nationally. But for something like that you won't get arrested for it unless you get arrested for something else too. But eventually you have to clear it up. Get over it...

That's bullshit. For something as minor as FTA (failure to appear) for anything minor like that it'll only show up in the same county. Also I'm assuming you're fine was only a summary offence. I wouldn't worry about it unless you find yourself in the same county.

You will have a warrant issued for your arrest. Consequently, anytime you get pulled over anywjhere in this country they will have a nice pop-up saying that you are to be immeduiately taken to jail.

At Santa Barbaras request you will be extradited for court. Given the severity they will probably not come, but you can be held till further notice..

Best of luck to you!!

they have a NCIC system which is a national database warrant check system. That basically means if you get stopped and the cop wants to take you to jail, then he has a reason to hold you for as long as he keeps telling you that santa barbara is going to come pick you up, which means , however long he likes, so, Eventually, YES, you will need to clear it up, Jack

yep, failure to appear they automatically issue a "bench warrant" you could be a jackass and not go or man up and get it over with, i mean shit, you did it.

Don't be a fucking retard. Pay your fines and get on with life. Otherwise some day you're gonna get pulled over with your tail light out and you're gonna end up getting your car searched, taken to jail, and slapped with some more fines/charges on top of the ones you didn't pay.

I don't know, I think you're all off. I'd like to hear Shai-Halluds answer. I'm pretty sure FTA warants for minor shit only appear in the same county.

Guest diggity

maybe if it were another state, but with it being the same state and so close to where you live, man up and handle your business. dont play if you cant handle loosing everyonce in a while. its way better to take care of that shit now than have it lurking over your head for the next few years. tell your parents, get a law dude and they will probably get you off pretty easy.

Originally posted by 12:02p.m@Nov 6 2005, 09:17 PM

dog will come from hawaii to get you if you dont go......

yo this is funny :haha: fuck that scumbag

Guest Melburnian

Jesus America has strict laws. My youth would have been spent in prison if you had to go to court for underage drinking.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this