portsmouth uk

paronoid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all about a few heads down in pompey. The scenes good but as its been said in the last 6 pages the scene is tucked away.

Some people (you know who you are - probably even posted) managed to get the wimbledon park HOF but at the same time the council buffed the skatepark and pretty much banned painting there. There are a few other walls (the one on southsea common gets hit a fair bit, or used to) and there are some spots here and there otherwise near the retail park/bridges and alleyways (quite a few alleyways in pompey).

Otherwise its a) always fucking raining and b) always windy. and all the cabs look like squad cars too - cunts.

NT hook up with SR and SR do most of the stuff around there, so to answer another question i read earlier about styles (straight letter? etc) then i'd say its pretty euro in portsmouth. Theres very little crack and shine/london influence.

The scene changes from year to year but you could hit up pompey in about three hours imho.

Someone else said it though, the train scene is pretty good.

who are the good writers in fareham? i know fane but thats it.

Fane, Morie and Post.......... they seem to be the writers that are most up

but Tame & mosh are getting there

Cast has been and gone most his stuff been buffed i herd he dont live in fareham ne more and there is the odd 1-2 that lets out about 4 tags then stops lol

hes hatin because ur a novice fool who needs to keep his wack pictures to himself, noone wants to see this shit and no one wants to read ur bate comments! so go and lock urself in ur room and sketch for ten years then come out again and people mite listen to u!

im not so sure about excusing alot of the lack of graff to poor plots. Theres alot of concrete in pompey, tricorn should've been rinsed when it was derelict (presume the council have done something with it by now) There is that long wall by the train line towards ASDA, all the alleyways which half the world use (like the one between the honest politician and the one eyed dog). Loads of wall space by the old footy ground. Not to mention the seafront space (although it is windy). .. maybe I was just lazy.

Edit: Mosh and Tame <-- you are shit - and need to at least be able to sketch before putting can to wall.

hes hatin because ur a novice fool who needs to keep his wack pictures to himself' date=' noone wants to see this shit and no one wants to read ur bate comments! so go and lock urself in ur room and sketch for ten years then come out again and people mite listen to u![/quote']

dont judge me

u dont have a clue who i am

i was hatin cos its shite

im not gonna upload anyflicks of my shit cos i dont keep flicks on my comp

i no that they would burn any of ur fools whack ass letters

keep yourselves to yourselves fassy niggaS:crying: :haha: :haha: :haha:

damn they is my first throws i ever done i waz only posting so ppl could maybe help me get better but u to fuck head dont remember that u had to start toy

and ya ok im toy but il get better

i dont wanna start beef i only just got in the graff game