Trick me once, shame on me

deterrent

careful with that nuva ring shit mang....my girl used to use the patch, and then the pill for a long time and had no problems....but after some close calls of her not remember to take it everyday she decided to switch to this nuva ring you speak of.

shit,,,,it sent her off the fucking rocker....dont know if it was hormone levels caused by the ring but shit,,,for like the first month and a half she drove me crazy, was in ultimate bitch mode, and i wanted to kill her.

anyways, after that things seemed to go back to normal....although, it stays up in there all the time (minus that time of the month) and there were several times where I could feel it when I was finger-blasting her...sort of a weird surprise/feeling....and once or twice felt it while banging her.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn...

when i was 15 i was real serious about dirt jumping, learning to do supermans... the boys got hurt a lot, anyways, one specific-stand-out time i was pulling back to the seat too late coming from a 12 ft doubles (i'd overshot about 3 feet, fuxor) anyways, i landed in a fashion that set my balls on the back tire... pain. my face got pwned that time too

about 9 months ago i was riding single track in CO, super tight trail ( my bars are 21") with pine "walling" both sides, doing about 25mph, right handle clips hard and i flew, left nut landed EXACTLY on my headset cap. a lot of people say "i had to check if they were there..." i really was concerned i'd lost it or blown it up, no exaggeration. so much pain, so much fucking pain, and 4 more miles back to the car... good times.

keep your head up...