LORDS CREW

COUGAR

thats when they were legit and in it for family.now you got mother fuckers letting there own family get jumped.that nite when Doper knocked that dude out at the show then he got jumped there were some lords that just stood there while Doper got jumped.that shit aint right.real niggas would take a bullet for there fam but these dudes just stood there like posers.alot of people seen it but they dont want to talk about it because there scared of lords.to all you that seen the same shit i seen better speak up,what you scared of lords.lol.when in fact you guys took many pictures of Doper`s pieces and love his shit,now all of a sudden you dont want to back him up and say you where there.pssst bitches.you see that lil guy in the front and in the middle bending down in the picture,now that kat was a true Lords,god rest his soul.but do you see Lords hitting his name!nope.RIP true Lord.shit you was crazy.now tell me this Doper needed help that day and nobody helped him,now is that true fam.fuck no.on your death beds your going to regret not helping your friend Doper.fucken cowards.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont get mad.where you there? why you getting anal raped about this? I thought all Lords were down for there shit,maybe to get their shit pushed in.The only tuff one is LordDoper,he was swinging away catching peoples grills,while you guys just stood there watching and waiting for Only god knows what.Let it be known,what I speak about is the truth put I put it on all the Lords that just made like a tree.fucken skam artists.TheDemons 7:77 "P"

dude.. THEYRE OBVIOUSLY NOT LISTENING!

dont you ever get a clue?

lay off the oil burners buddy

Trust me,there listening.I got a pm from one of them trying to say not to post shit like that cause its hurting there feeling.I`m only saying the truth and I did get a pm fron them.Im more serious then Serious.Now tell me "nut hanger",Where you there when all this happened? You probably weren`t but about 60 heads were there watching the incident.So why should I lie.The Lords havent done shit back to the people that jumped there buddy so what does that mean,there "Pussies".Thank you for listening.lol - TheDemons 7:77

Trust me,there listening.I got a pm from one of them trying to say not to post shit like that cause its hurting there feeling.I`m only saying the truth and I did get a pm fron them.Im more serious then Serious.Now tell me "nut hanger",Where you there when all this happened? You probably weren`t but about 60 heads were there watching the incident.So why should I lie.The Lords havent done shit back to the people that jumped there buddy so what does that mean,there "Pussies".Thank you for listening.lol - TheDemons 7:77

i wasn't there so i have no reason to not believe you.i'm not on either side bro,but if they sent a pm take a screen pic and post it.that'd kinda shine light on it,so even people who weren't there will know it's a fact.

Keep on looking up to your Lords crew and watch the bay area chapter do alot of work like they have been.lmao lmao.They fell off along time ago not to mention It looks like everybody that gets into Lords on there 1st couple of years they smash then they just give it up and let you dumb folks jock them.lol.Sorry to tell you but these kats aint coming back (talking about the Yay area chapter).Boooo you boys yes boys are selling wolf tickets.Good luck trying to find there shit around.I aint hating just telling the truth.Doper is a true Lord. - TheDemons 7:77

Keep on looking up to your Lords crew and watch the bay area chapter do alot of work like they have been.lmao lmao.They fell off along time ago not to mention It looks like everybody that gets into Lords on there 1st couple of years they smash then they just give it up and let you dumb folks jock them.lol.Sorry to tell you but these kats aint coming back (talking about the Yay area chapter).Boooo you boys yes boys are selling wolf tickets.Good luck trying to find there shit around.I aint hating just telling the truth.Doper is a true Lord. - TheDemons 7:77

Word! Exactly what I was saying about nesta in the frisco thread. People just bomb for a quick minute then fall off and paint only chill spots or legals and then calling up steve rotman to go flick their shit and have him put it up on flickr for that quick internet fame. Lords is a dysfunctional crew within and arrogant egotistical legal eagles. I'm not trying to single these guys out either, it is other crews too that just don't know how to act.

Word! Exactly what I was saying about nesta in the frisco thread. People just bomb for a quick minute then fall off and paint only chill spots or legals and then calling up steve rotman to go flick their shit and have him put it up on flickr for that quick internet fame. Lords is a dysfunctional crew within and arrogant egotistical legal eagles. I'm not trying to single these guys out either, it is other crews too that just don't know how to act.

:lol: .... I must agree with you!

Wow,cool old pictures.I would love to see up to date pictures please or illegals.lol.Now were I`m getting at lil fella is why hasn`t any action taken place for the Doper incident,since you all are high and mighty.lol.No revenge since there is a whole bunch of you kats every where that are supposbly down.You can even say "yeah we are pussies for not doing shit about the Doper incident".That is my fucken problem,bitch.I dont care about Nesta or any of your other punk ass made kats.If you are a true Lord you would answer my question.What are you going to do to them kats that did your boy wrong and stood there watched him get jumped? I could mention names but we all know the cowards that just stood there and watched there homie fight like a fucken champ till he got overwhelmed.So now Nesta,since your up everywhere,Why in the fuck you ain`t handling bizness? Sit down and think about that Oh Mighty Lord Bitch Made.lmao.- TheDemons 7:77

Wow,cool old pictures.I would love to see up to date pictures please or illegals.lol.Now were I`m getting at lil fella is why hasn`t any action taken place for the Doper incident,since you all are high and mighty.lol.No revenge since there is a whole bunch of you kats every where that are supposbly down.You can even say "yeah we are pussies for not doing shit about the Doper incident".That is my fucken problem,bitch.I dont care about Nesta or any of your other punk ass made kats.If you are a true Lord you would answer my question.What are you going to do to them kats that did your boy wrong and stood there watched him get jumped? I could mention names but we all know the cowards that just stood there and watched there homie fight like a fucken champ till he got overwhelmed.So now Nesta,since your up everywhere,Why in the fuck you ain`t handling bizness? Sit down and think about that Oh Mighty Lord Bitch Made.lmao.- TheDemons 7:77

Are you talking about jbf jumping tfl? :lol:

Archived