Os Gemeos

Je... Brazil hoods is tough yo'... as in... armed conflict type shit... latin america has a way different type of hood... fools are on some jungle tribe ak-47 type shit... they don't care about small superficial shit like amercian thugs and whatnot... they see you paint... and you're not one of them?... shit's over.

On another note... bump their stuff... and what's that foolish jiberish about them not being able to piece?... seriously... I see mad handstyle, can control, proportion's... letters are way sick... every country has they're own flavor to it... i only see skills... it's all original and it's all talent... respect where it's due.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
with a lot of their shit they use stock tips and instead of pushing down on the cap, they push forward on them, making the small splattery lines, s.

dont front like ya know son...that aint how its done

i doubt most of you have any idea what the fuck you are saying and probably read it online somewhere or in a book....dont front knowledge unless you been there and painted with the motherfuckers.

gemeos.jpg

damn good posts from the last few people. i've never seen that high rise building from that angle. those fucking pichaeo (SP?) kids are insane! i'm also loving the characters with cans.

i don't know if this has been posted, but here's the site dedicated to that castle shot. there is a good time lapse video on there for all to see.

http://www.thegraffitiproject.net/

here's a really good link to a whole bunch of os gemeos walls. if you click the page numbers in the lower left hand corner, a shitload of flicks open up. have fun stealing them and posting them here --i'm too fucking lazy.

http://www.lost.art.br/osgemeos.htm

you have no clue what you are talking about..

Um, first off... this a'int beef... im relatively new here and so... no disrespect on my behalf... but I was born in Gutemala ( central america ) and lived in a few places down south america... my visits to Brazil haven't been that long but i've gotten around a few nasty hoods... got some friends... visited the scene's... where you from?... know 'bout "maras"?...

im from the states..

but took a brief time out from life to paint graffiti in Brasil..

3 months in Rio and Sao Paulo..by far the best graff experiences to date for me..

all the Guns in the favelas were a little weird at first but when i got over that and realized the drug dealers DIDNT have a problem with me, it was OK..

as a matter of fact, THEY were the ones who gave me the OK to paint in 99% of the places i painted, even though they didnt own the property..thats how it works...

anyway...back to gemeos..

these guys REALLY DO have SAO PAULO KILLLLED!

i mean, rollers, bombs, pieces, tags...every neighborhood in very high traffic areas..

its simply amazing..

still trying to figure this out. it looks like a combination of really low pressure and some sort of cap. maybe one of those where you poke a needle into the lid...

dont front like ya know son...that aint how its done

i doubt most of you have any idea what the fuck you are saying and probably read it online somewhere or in a book....dont front knowledge unless you been there and painted with the motherfuckers.

gemeos.jpg

im from the states..

but took a brief time out from life to paint graffiti in Brasil..

3 months in Rio and Sao Paulo..by far the best graff experiences to date for me..

all the Guns in the favelas were a little weird at first but when i got over that and realized the drug dealers DIDNT have a problem with me, it was OK..

as a matter of fact, THEY were the ones who gave me the OK to paint in 99% of the places i painted, even though they didnt own the property..thats how it works...

anyway...back to gemeos..

these guys REALLY DO have SAO PAULO KILLLLED!

i mean, rollers, bombs, pieces, tags...every neighborhood in very high traffic areas..

its simply amazing..

Nice... shit's dope down there... however, I have had some not so pleasant encounters with some PCC's 'n stuff, guess i walked right in the middle of it cuz' one of my guides had a fall out with some heads that controlled the spot... crazy... well mad respect to anyone who's painted in the favelas.

Ok i'll shut up now, back to Os Gemeos flix...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived