Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
azerox

azeroxone sketches/canvesses

ya shits tight... little old skool mixed wit tha new skool... im feelin it... what you use to color with... cause some times it looks like your colorin with pen...

Originally posted by infamouscraze@Jul 9 2005, 11:48 PM

ya shits tight... little old skool mixed wit tha new skool... im feelin it... what you use to color with... cause some times it looks like your colorin with pen...

99% of them are done by using gel pens - the odd one is in watercolours, cheeres for the comments ;)

wow, you have no style at all. just lame, lame lame. take up chess or something.

joking - very fucking hot

looking dart hey nice to see some fresh stuff

you know you could sell those for a fair bit aye or hook yourself up with an exhibition. depending on the size u can get anything from $50-200 per canvas. large ups.

thats not a bad idea but well im an englishman living in china and well graff is pretty unknown really but i can do canvasses to mail - interested

Nice shit...Like sumone said New school with a old school twist..Gel pens?...Nigga you a fool for that..You got sum patience there dog...Nice shit no doubt..I like them old school characters...One thing that I kinda dont like is the TDK crew..I hope its TOK..TDK is a very respectable krew in the West coast in the United states...But its known all over..DREAM 1 (RIP) TDK, put the west coast in the map (and also the Bay Area, Oakland to be exact)..You should do a search and check him out.. Stay up..

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE@Jul 13 2005, 12:14 AM

Nice shit...Like sumone said New school with a old school twist..Gel pens?...Nigga you a fool for that..You got sum patience there dog...Nice shit no doubt..I like them old school characters...One thing that I kinda  dont like is the TDK crew..I hope its TOK..TDK is a very respectable krew in the West coast in the United states...But its known all over..DREAM 1 (RIP) TDK, put the west coast in the map (and also the Bay Area, Oakland to be exact)..You should do a search and check him out.. Stay up..

haha gel pens is a good medium my man - yeah patience but its good its just like painting but haha nuff time longer - i know its dumb but the effect is mint. my crew tdk was actually present and painting at the bridlington world street art competition in 89 - its been established since 87 - so the debate is on - we came 3rd in the crew section - with slick and risky winning so as for the same name its totally coincident and well initails really aint nothing really but yes i will say that dream was a bad ass painter i had a lot of respect for his work them letters oh shit at the time were the bomb so i will say rip to a don and say cheers for the comment........................................

Originally posted by Flayed God X@Jul 13 2005, 10:04 AM

Your in China? wow that looks like an SD style  to me, good stuff.

yeah living in the prc - dont wanna sound like an arse but whats sd style?

I don't dig on those old school characters at all

shit is mad played

don't eat the leftovers.....cook some hot shit up on the front facing burners and leave'em stuffed

I dunno.....s'cool but nothing I haven;t seen before...call me a hater or whatever but.....i dunno...it's cool, he;s got skill no doubt but.....I dunno, i hate all that b-boy, evil grinning graff cliched shit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this