things to do in NYC?

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@May 31 2005, 12:24 AM

oh and go back downtown and beat up the stenciler artfags for us.

word.

actually i just saw at 555 soul the 'bob' stenciller suitcase machine thing. have you seen it? its like an auto stencil machine, all he does is load a can into it, then walk around with his suitcase and sit it down when he wants to stencil something. pretty cool really.

i bashed him.

Originally posted by avils+May 29 2005, 08:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (avils - May 29 2005, 08:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@May 29 2005, 09:18 PM

TAKE THE 6 TRAIN TO BROOK AVE. GET OFF AND WALK AROUND.

MERO.

MLBC

HELLBOUND

yeh i just went thru brooklyn ave. its got nothing on arbor hill, albany.

yo WEP X nah man i run out of money already, im heading back home on thurs dude. i'll catch you next time for sure, keen to check out canada for real. yeh, send me that email muthafucka! FUCK!!

[/b]

MY DUDE. NOT BROOKLYN AVE. BROOK AVE. IN THE BRONX, BROOKLYN IS BEAT.

MEROOOOO.

Originally posted by avils+Jun 1 2005, 05:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (avils - Jun 1 2005, 05:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ElectricitySucks@May 31 2005, 12:24 AM

oh and go back downtown and beat up the stenciler artfags for us.

word.

actually i just saw at 555 soul the 'bob' stenciller suitcase machine thing. have you seen it? its like an auto stencil machine, all he does is load a can into it, then walk around with his suitcase and sit it down when he wants to stencil something. pretty cool really.

i bashed him.

[/b]

as long as you bashed him..

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by Seldoon@Jun 1 2005, 03:58 PM

I heard this was a good show.

Dj Chill was there too.

the show was excellent. i'll never be able to understand people that pay good money to go see some shit, then stand in the back not moving like they're all mad. to each their own i guess, cause i was in the fuckin front. spankrock slaaaaaaayed it. check for him. devin was dope too, and kept passing blunts to the crowd. the opening set with DJ Chill and JD was superfire. great night. adding to all this, i found cool people in williamsburg. that's right.

i'm OD tired and hungover

You should hit up the transit museum in downtown brooklyn, that place is kinda ill.

Coney islands in season.

Theres a wall with dope cycle shit on bedford in williamsburg ... and jerome ave in the bx has some hot pieces scattered under the 4 line.

You can ride the J from manhattan into bk and see mad shit out the window you might wanna stop and catch pictures of. Lotta old shit thats still running.

Theres real flavor spone and noah shit at flushing ave and wyckoff in bushwick. And this banging taco stand with a domestic rooster and an outstanding nativity scene around the corner.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands@Jun 2 2005, 04:41 AM

the show was excellent. i'll never be able to understand people that pay good money to go see some shit, then stand in the back not moving like they're all mad.

me either. i went to the weirdest hardcore show. it was like 3 or 4 hours long or something, and everyone in the whole room stood completely still untill like the last 45 minutes.