Vacationland

oOsoupOo

Re: Maine Funk

You know what i think is the bee`s nee`s is that the whole edi "crew" rides a bunch of cock. some writers gave esko some letters so he got just insanely dope... then reos wanted to ride dick so he started copying letters, that ferby i mean herby wanted to ride dick so he started riding dick, than foks? wanted to ride dick so he started copying letters. and whomever i didnt mention from edi im greatly sorry i just wouldnt know who you are cuz you guys dont do shit and your letter are all the same.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know what i think is the bee`s nee`s is that the whole edi "crew" rides a bunch of cock. some writers gave esko some letters so he got just insanely dope... then reos wanted to ride dick so he started copying letters, that ferby i mean herby wanted to ride dick so he started riding dick, than foks? wanted to ride dick so he started copying letters. and whomever i didnt mention from edi im greatly sorry i just wouldnt know who you are cuz you guys dont do shit and your letter are all the same.

You sound like a junior high school girl, whining about what others are doing. Why do you give a fuck? Did they go over you, did they diss your shit? if not then why do you give two shits what their style looks like? Have you ever done a shadow, or bubbles, or how about an arrow.. its all been done homie! We all ride dicks, its graffiti! You sound like some woman gossiping about some hollywood star. And by the way all well known writers get letters from older writers... its passed down, influences are a major part of becoming a good all around writer.

Yes, but no one tries pushing boundaries and doing new things with those letters, case in point, Jurne's letters aren't too crazy but he has a ridiculous amount of funk and does things others don't think of, of course I know you know this though....the biggest problem is that some kids, get a pass, and don't have to properly earn their stripes, which should make others want it more, not like any of us should give a fuck anyway, it's all a popularity contest and in Maine all you have to do is have a legal spot and you're supposedly in the state's best crews...The WUT of today doesn't come close to the SFL or WUT of old.

The Risks and Disadvantages involving in the use Of EDI

Trading Partners Involvement - Highly dependence on the participation of trading partners. It is extremely difficult to get a high level of supplier compliance. EDI will be a meaningless if your trading partner didn't get involve using EDI system effectively.

Costly for smaller companies - Many small companies are facing resources problems in getting starter with the initial implementation of EDI system. It is beyond the resources these companies to invest tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in setting and implementation costs, as well as weeks of personnel training, to get an EDI system running.

Difficult to agreed on standard used - Even though there are widely-accepted and widely-used standards, there are no ways to force trading partners to accept these standards. Cooperation between trading partners is needed in order to develop a common rules to avoid differ in interpretation.

Nobody's gotten a pass, believe me! These kids have simply made themselves available and asked to paint certain spots. If any newer writer (last 2 years or so) came and did the same they would (at least by me) been treated the same. I view esko and such the same as raket, crave, epser etc.. newer writers with potential. I am actually really psyched with the improvment and dedication of all the newer writers and feel like theres hope for our small scene. Also you really cant compare these kids to Jurne.. Jurne has been writing for 10-11 years, and believe me in the first few years he came into the Portland scene, he was hated on! by dudes in his own future crew even.. chased out of spots, called a biter/jocker etc.. He has done what he has done by extreme dedication and living in different big cities. So, dont think these dudes have gotten a free pass at all, they havent at all!

Word BigDork, I see where you are comin from about Jurne, and Goober, it's a public forum, you have no right telling someone they don't have a place to speak their mind. I'm still sticking with my words though, if I wanted to sell myself short and bite other peoples letters CLEARLY to move on up, then fuck I'd rather be doing my own thing on the ground floor.