Japan

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually it wouldn't. They have a set letter structure that limits what you can do with them. For changing the direction or shape of a character can turn it into a different character especially kanji. Graff is a western thing so its only right that they use english which is a lot easier than writing kanji graff(i've tried)

-G'D UP i couldn't tax any cans cause well that place was shoulder to shoulder with people. but i did get a bunch of markers for"FREE". gold, black and red from Tokyu Handz in Sunshine City. the vending machines were great for markers, shit everything was great for markers.

much better shit than whats posted

dayam! seeing that i don't usually frequent these boards anymore, i decided to drop by and check the pic scene from my place on this side of the globe and after doing the pages in reverse ala japanese style...i must say that whoever is doing the picture taking doesn't know shit about where the burner spots are!!! i mean i don't paint as much as i want to(business, family, BLAH BLAH BLAH) but even i know where to go and check the latest burners or productions, these places are for PIECEing not bombin, and yes i know some cats that do their pieces in nihongo!!! especially osaka, its a piecer's paradise if u know where to go...why only cmk and amemura shit??? theres tons of real deep painters here...i know i'm one of them...oh well i guess yall do u...gotta go start another burner...keep the real skillz on point...10yrs thru 21yrs for bombers...after that learn to burn....roler.one.tm7.brooklyn2osaka!

Re: much better shit than whats posted

dayam! seeing that i don't usually frequent these boards anymore, i decided to drop by and check the pic scene from my place on this side of the globe and after doing the pages in reverse ala japanese style...i must say that whoever is doing the picture taking doesn't know shit about where the burner spots are!!! i mean i don't paint as much as i want to(business, family, BLAH BLAH BLAH) but even i know where to go and check the latest burners or productions, these places are for PIECEing not bombin, and yes i know some cats that do their pieces in nihongo!!! especially osaka, its a piecer's paradise if u know where to go...why only cmk and amemura shit??? theres tons of real deep painters here...i know i'm one of them...oh well i guess yall do u...gotta go start another burner...keep the real skillz on point...10yrs thru 21yrs for bombers...after that learn to burn....roler.one.tm7.brooklyn2osaka!

whats wrong with a little street level action?

at least Im posting pics away from tokyo and okinawa!

sounds like you only hit the chill hidden spots... or sounds like your graff aint up in this thread.

why dont we just change that? no need to get your panties in a bunch..

whats wrong with a little street level action?

at least Im posting pics away from tokyo and okinawa!

sounds like you only hit the chill hidden spots... or sounds like your graff aint up in this thread.

why dont we just change that? no need to get your panties in a bunch..

japan is so easy to bomb. you have to realise the man speaks the truth. there are so many nice spots in japan to paint why just bomb? me and roler have painted illegal productions in the open in broad day light on numerous occasions. not some spot under a rock behind a cave but broad day light spots where police have even seen us and just signaled to us to move along. places like ny chicago where the buff comes in less than a few hours creates more of a bombing culture but in japan where you can piece a track side and have it stay up for 3 years its seems kinda lame to just bomb. i have roler pictures but he doesnt want them posted. "real giants move in silence"

has anyone actually seen a wanto or a fanta piece done in japan?

hell no. want is decent but not really a piecer.

Re: much better shit than whats posted

SHUTUP. NEVER HEARD OF YOU. STICK TO YOUR BLACKBOOK SON.

japan is so easy to bomb. you have to realise the man speaks the truth. there are so many nice spots in japan to paint why just bomb? me and roler have painted illegal productions in the open in broad day light on numerous occasions. not some spot under a rock behind a cave but broad day light spots where police have even seen us and just signaled to us to move along. places like ny chicago where the buff comes in less than a few hours creates more of a bombing culture but in japan where you can piece a track side and have it stay up for 3 years its seems kinda lame to just bomb. i have roler pictures but he doesnt want them posted. "real giants move in silence"

hell no. want is decent but not really a piecer.

so.... Im in the wrong because Im posting pics of street graff in Osaka?

I dont get it. Im gonna keep posting, love it or leave it.

At least Im posting something other than Tokyo or Yokohama.

Post your pics, Im not gonna get butt hurt..:rolleyes:

so.... Im in the wrong because Im posting pics of street graff in Osaka?

I dont get it. Im gonna keep posting, love it or leave it.

At least Im posting something other than Tokyo or Yokohama.

Post your pics, Im not gonna get butt hurt..:rolleyes:

first off i didnt even comment about your pics let alone say that you were in the wrong. i was backing up the point roler was making about how everything in this thread is mainly tags and stickers. i feel people should be out there putting in work and getting their skills up to par. when you can roll up to a wall in the daytime and do full color burners it seems this is a littler more hardcore than bombing a place that is so easy to get over in.

also if you didnt know, Osaka has become a little less chill in the past year for street bombing.

cameras have been put up all over amemura and the buff is on.

kill the streets!!!!

dont try and school me on osaka or the kansai area i been painting osaka before you were even out of highschool. amemura! who gives a fuck about amemura? thats like a venice beach legal wall. that whole area could fall off the map completely and i wouldnt give 2 shits. you know osaka is a little bigger than a four block radius. cameras? and who the hell is watching some damn cameras at night? ive never even seen a cop in the koban at night. kill the streets? it japan yo, thats like yelling rape the 2 year old. some new jack comes to japan and tries to act like he knows...