Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a born and raised Montrealer and I support real hip hop, local or not.. This is a new video by a Montreal rapper named Slik Jack.. it's visually professional and the track is DOPE. Check it out and support local Montreal hip hop, because the "game" here is not what it used to be..

-Missy707

I'm a Montrealer, born and raised. And I support local hip hop thats REAL.. This is a link to a new video by Slik Jack. It's visually stimulating and the track is DOPE, extremely dope. I'm proud of my city when real shit comes out.. check it out and support your local artists in the game, because it's almost impossible for any of the good shit to go noticed..

the link:

Thanks to yall that check it out.

Missy707

I'm a Montrealer, born and raised. And I support local hip hop thats REAL.. This is a link to a new video by Slik Jack. It's visually stimulating and the track is DOPE, extremely dope. I'm proud of my city when real shit comes out.. check it out and support your local artists in the game, because it's almost impossible for any of the good shit to go noticed..

the link:

Thanks to yall that check it out.

Missy707

hahahahahaha