Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo neskone .. ur a sad guy man thinkin ur better than the REAL NESK stop the hatin and recoginze that ur a mutha fuckin dik rider .. go bak to where u came from u cok suker

Alright first of all... Your names Masari...........and im the dick rider? Tell YOUR MOMS VEEG i said hi.... and when i say hi, i really mean tell her to stop changeing lipsticks my dogs wang is lookin like YOU on pride day.

And by the way i went to Niagra Falls last week.....it reminded me of YOUR MOMS VEEG......and when i say niagra falls...i really mean a thousand islands. cuz thats how many crabs i found in YOUR MOMS VEEG.

-and i dont think...i know

peace

ASSHAT!

Alright first of all... Your names Masari...........and im the dick rider? Tell YOUR MOMS VEEG i said hi.... and when i say hi, i really mean tell her to stop changeing lipsticks my dogs wang is lookin like YOU on pride day.

And by the way i went to Niagra Falls last week.....it reminded me of YOUR MOMS VEEG......and when i say niagra falls...i really mean a thousand islands. cuz thats how many crabs i found in YOUR MOMS VEEG.

-and i dont think...i know

peace

ASSHAT!

Try to do what your signature says.....and don't come back on this thread

you suck