Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.What's up you ignorant ass bitch, fuck a SMASH, you think you gonna come down here & start shit with crews you dont even know? This aint the states, homo.. we dont go to NYC to start shit with the crews there no??...Get caught slippin, straped up with your spraycans or what not, you gon get george bush stuck up yo anus & shipped back to where you came from in a box ..YA HURD ME ?? fuck the states.

2.and for that other FAGGOT talking shit ..-STATE YOUR NAME "GANGSTER"??

this is montreal bitch...why you sucking some brooklyn dick 4...theres plenty of work for you in my hood... holler at me you bitch made motherfucker

fuck the states.. but how many times u come here.. blackbook in hand, wide eyed and bushy tailed like hey cope sign my blackbook? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE?

HOW MANY VIDEOGRAFS YOU OWN? HOW MANY NYC STYLES U JOCK? LETS SPEAK TRUTH HERE..

IM ASKIN A QUESTION

NIGGAS TALKIN ABOUT FUCK THE STATES AND THE STATES GAVE BIRTH TO THIS SHIT.. :lol: CUMMON MAN U CAN LIE 2 THE PUBLIC, BUT U CANT LIE 2 YASELF.... KISS THE RING BITCH

ring.jpg

DSC04739.jpg

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:umm: :umm: :umm: :nut: :scream:

fuck the states.. but how many times u come here.. blackbook in hand, wide eyed and bushy tailed like hey cope sign my blackbook? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE?

HOW MANY VIDEOGRAFS YOU OWN? HOW MANY NYC STYLES U JOCK? LETS SPEAK TRUTH HERE..

IM ASKIN A QUESTION

NIGGAS TALKIN ABOUT FUCK THE STATES AND THE STATES GAVE BIRTH TO THIS SHIT.. :lol: CUMMON MAN U CAN LIE 2 THE PUBLIC, BUT U CANT LIE 2 YASELF.... KISS THE RING BITCH

to put things straight i'm on nobody's side, couldn't give a shit if you all meet up and murder yourselves, i just want to point a few things out...

when a canadian says fuck the states its political... no graffer would ever say fuck such or such country because of its graff scene, thats just ridiculous, and gives a little too much importance to our little pass time here...

otherwise talking about nyc styles....where they at?! I haven't seen any new nyc style since the mid 90s! its like the whole city stagnated style-wise or something...a large chunk of the cats you see up (today or in the past years) with pieces and rollers in nyc are out of towners like amaze, espo, revs, oclock and more recently JAMER!! you still got local bombing kings around, but overall ny seems to be locked down by non-nyers, and I've seen how much jealousy and controversy jamer generated.... but i can also understand how frustrating it is to bomb a city like The Mecca with a 30 year old graff history and where most active writers are underage toys, where people are actively encouraged to rat on you (informa fi dead!) and where risks are overall pretty high...

These days west coast graffiti is the shit, and when them guys come in town they dont go over every or any body. they got serious heat out there too, maybe even more than nyc in cities like l.a, and they pull out some insane styles nevertheless! when they come here they put their shit up and gwaan....

more generally, i don't like to talk that much on forums, and don't understand why guys who are established in the game feel the need to respond to any comment about them on the net (this has happened way too often on this thread)... let the cans do the talking, cause that's what we do best...

anyways, i didn''t mean to write a novel or anything, insult or offend anybody, there's just too much talk around this whole thing (and just fell like adding some :D ).

peace to all REAL writers, anywhere you're from, old school or new school

man damn...kids need to have our names in their mouths every month huh? do you get hood props in your squad for trying to take on what 3 new yorkers did in like a day and a half inbetween drinking 40's? we spent about 10% of our time up there doing graff and you been dry humping your mouse pad for like 5 months over it ever since. just on the internet? i would have loved to see one of you talkin shit now to stand toe to toe while we were there. all looking up trying to squash it. well see who says what when we come back up.

nice chain!do you still live by ur parents?ah ah ah how old are you to rock some big!lol

the chain is real chunky but thas my weekend chain.. the weekday shine is right here

Untitled.jpg

yea i kno its silly to walk in hoods where the police wont even come for domestic abuse with 11gees worth of jewelry on my neck.. but fuckit if i dont i kno u wont:lol:

just make sure you talkin all this thug shit when we come thru ya town again.. cus i wont wana hear no excuses

jus remember

IVE NEEEEEVA HERDA YOU! but you daaaaaamn sure herda me/my mans and dem:wink2:

have fun playin second fiddle in ya own town

lotta props to alotta heads in mtl...

astro

nixon

scan

fomer

ether

criz

zek

dfek

alotta names i dont remember but had nice shit up

tha resta em? i jus went ova ya cus i can..

you kno.. bigger fish in the pond kinda thing.. dont take it personal, its business

one last question here.. "lassalle" why aint you sed wat ya tag is? i mean since u so gangsta

whats this clown write?

lotta props to alotta heads in mtl...

astro

nixon

scan

fomer

ether

criz

zek

dfek

alotta names i dont remember but had nice shit up

tha resta em? i jus went ova ya cus i can..

you kno.. bigger fish in the pond kinda thing.. dont take it personal, its business

one last question here.. "lassalle" why aint you sed wat ya tag is? i mean since u so gangsta

whats this clown write?

bla bla bla that what u said every fucking time, man effect yo!!...who are you?? you did 10 etch on the shopper and what??? my lil sister did the same and more....lol....you think you are DESA, CAP1, JONONE,ADER, EARSNOT,SACER...?? fuck you.....your throwi'zzz suck, really...

Your homies ar black with timberland and and use Thug, and what??....like Mos Def said, THUG IS DRUG ..haha.....

oh yeah dont come back, cuz every smash's tags at montreal are crossed...mdr...same thing for lil'dick, oh sorry lil'jick

Fuck usaaa, icitte c' l'quebec t'entends d'ostie...

why a tread begins on this fake wangsta...graffiti its not gangsta, cuz you are not gangsta

PEACE LOVE AND UNITY...........

props to youhou dame right UNITY!MTL UNITY !y'all should get off nyc's writers dick!by da way sma your cross is ugly !t kun putenegre t'entend?tu te paye une chaine car t'habite chez tes parents pute negre!en passant t photos font vraiment peur des noirs avec des tatoos j'avais jamais vu ca!lol!allah est grand!

I try to post pics to get shit back on point and yall keep stressing SMASH...Anyone who knows the graff game will tell you who SMASH is.. I got love for NYC I got Love for MTL.. When smash comes back you can address him personally... BTW dont feel too bad SMASH goes over big names too..

smatg9.jpg

DSC00548WTMK.JPG

06282006023145after2.jpg

http://www.robotswillkill.com/graffiti/showgraff.php?artist_id=616

http://streetsaresayingthings.com/sgallery/search.php

logo6ln.gif