Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well..still... no one in MTl would front like that in NYC.. have some respect for the locals

u cant respect a local if the local aint up.... i named aloota the people that was up....but just cus u live somehwere dont mean u cant get gone over.. make ya presence felt then maybe youll get sum respect when a nigga like me comes around... until then toys will always be below KINGS

and niggas in mtl dont front like that in ny not because they respect ny writers... because they know they would get stabbed doin sum shit like that...the ny scene has been around 30 years...writers have been shot,stabbed killed over this shit....if you feel you so gangsta come to ny... test the waters...what happened to grim team from paris???:lol: :lol:

ill post it in case u didnt remember

u cant respect a local if the local aint up.... i named aloota the people that was up....but just cus u live somehwere dont mean u cant get gone over.. make ya presence felt then maybe youll get sum respect when a nigga like me comes around... until then toys will always be below KINGS

and niggas in mtl dont front like that in ny not because they respect ny writers... because they know they would get stabbed doin sum shit like that...the ny scene has been around 30 years...writers have been shot,stabbed killed over this shit....if you feel you so gangsta come to ny... test the waters...what happened to grim team from paris???:lol: :lol:

ill post it in case u didnt remember

Aint tryin to play hard in NY lol... stay in your city.. graff in MTL aint about violence and shit

hate the writer not the guy

all you guys do is diss fief but atleast he is doing shit unlike most of you and he is doing in the middle of the day i am tired of all of you just talking bullshit for no reason your just making this thread wack poste pictures fuck the bullshit

actually...i dissed his shit at 7 at night rush hour on Saint Laurant st.

this thread is getting lame.

big mouth cats

racism

useless internet beef

ugly pictures

kids thinking its a bombing science.com forum

at least we have Machoire for good unbiased pictures

if you cant stand the heat, get out the kitchen...

without us theres only machoire posting flicks. and he posts our shit too...

last time i checked you havent contributed to this forum at all...

where theres bombing theres jealousy and theres shit talk.. no way around it..

maybe if you go back to artschool you will be more at ease..

your just one of many anonymous cats who posts useless chitchat here and thinks people care..

bottom line is your opinion is only shared by people who

A. are jealous we do too much

B are jealous they dont do enough...

dont hate the bomber...

hate the bloggers....

you aint an admin you just post alot....

BTW .. since when do we listen to cops who accept blowjobs from their son... CUFF EM BOYS!!!

Wiggum.JPG

your just one of many anonymous cats who posts useless chitchat here and thinks people care..

dont hate the bomber...

hate the bloggers....

BTW .. since when do we listen to cops who accept blowjobs from their son... CUFF EM BOYS!!!

Wiggum.JPG

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

LOOL GIVE THAT MAN A MEDAL LMFAO

I HEAR YA.

Niggas don't know the science..so let me manifest knowledge on the youngins and niggas that play the sidelines..

smash1568kd.jpg

smashamny6mh.jpg

smashmetro4gm.jpg

smashcnn0fz.jpg

Fuck all you art fags we keeps it greezy! My nigga Cope OTB's don't let me extend an invite to him...it will be a wrap!

Peace to my 156 TL TFB HSP OTB TFO SK TEAM-- haters can't stop the flow cause all my niggas shine like Mop and Glow!

dont hate the bomber...

hate the bloggers....

Wiggum.JPG

Calm down Loes :)

I used to have the nick Edika (astro), so i think i contributed a lot to this thread by creating it :)

I wasnt talking to you directly , and you know i m not jalous , in fact im happy that you are back in the game ( while im out since years, i know) and how the other cats from your crew are crusing the city.

I'm just expressing my opinion thats all, for the reasons ive mentionned, and im pretty sure a lot of viewers of this thread share it too. Dont hate!

i know graff isnt peace and love and going to art school, but for me it ( if someone cares) it isnt about thugging and playing it gangsta and killing a person who crossed my throw up either.

like i said i wasnt talking about you directly , but for the thread in general.

i know i should post more flix like i did before though...