Ici Montréal

Edika

nixon is crazy. orfe is even crazier in my opinion.

the truth is they both probably dont give a shit. and they probably just like doing graffiti,

while some people like gossiping. i noticed they were similar but i didnt go around crying and shiting myself over it.

paris has some pretty cool players while montreal does to. its like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oj simpson murdered his wife

the world is round

water is wet

it is october

and that pussy nix is a biter 100percent

All these are facts so am I hater for stating facts? No. so stop saying the word hater, it was invented for weak, wack lame people like soldier boy and toy writers etc etc so they can get away with being wack well the world is not as dumb as you guys, we see the real you and you shall be exposed

so instead of saying the truth and facts is being a so called hater, everyone just say yes we know he's a biter and useless and move on yeah he paints illegally but that is not what this is about it's someone out there replicating someones work exactly so lets educate the youth and say and show them it's not cool because every since I was a lil youth I knew biting was for dirt fags

eh yo guys...ya des sites de rencontre si cé des grosses tapettes que vous cherchez. Moi jai aucun problwème ak les homosexuels btw... p,m me i might just be wat yall anglo fags be lookin for.. one big fat QUEb cock your anglo girls be cravin for

allez en attendant jvou pisse à la raie HOCHELAGA DANS LA PLACE

eh yo guys...ya des sites de rencontre si cé des grosses tapettes que vous cherchez. Moi jai aucun problwème ak les homosexuels btw... p,m me i might just be wat yall anglo fags be lookin for.. one big fat QUEb cock your anglo girls be cravin for

allez en attendant jvou pisse à la raie HOCHELAGA DANS LA PLACE

oooh so cool, so intimidating