the massacre - minnesota shooting

sleepyceas2-

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Apr 7 2005, 11:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Apr 7 2005, 11:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KaBar2@Apr 1 2005, 05:41 PM

The school shooting thing is a mainly American problem, but there have been copycat crimes in other countries too, Denmark, I think, Germany and France.

its simple, if guns were as commonplace as in the States, other western countries would also have kids taking guns to school and blazing people

[/b]

Don't be fooled, guns aint that commonplace here. Were there's a will there's a way and all but it aint like Joe Random can just go to the local gun shop and be able to just buy a gun. And if he does and by chance he gets a permit to carry (extremly rare) he's still gonna get hemmed up like a bank robber if a cop notices a certain bulge on his hip and whatnot.. It's all media lies. They want to hype shit so everyone gets scared.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aborigines did win land rights cases in the 80s I think. Australia is very thinnly populated so they lived in their own wilderness areas before that anyway...in terms of having their own law in aboriginal areas, i think local magistrates are just meant it take it into into account.

to villain

SF1 ive read shit about the laws in texas stating you could carry handguns on your hip as long as they werent concealed...as long as you got a permit

In australia you can get hanguns but only for target shooting and they arent allowed out of the safe at the pistol club/range.

anyone can get a rifle/shotgun lisence but it takes 9 months or thereabouts and that does not include pump-actions shotguns or semi auto rifles.

and protection is definately NOT one of the valid reasons to aquire a firearm here. Even though i like guns i'm glad we have strigent laws

Texas is huge. I have freinds and family there. But where they are you definately can't just walk around with a gun on your hip, permit or not. I don't know what the fuck you read or what part of Texas it was refering to but it sure as fuck don't apply to where my people are in Texas. Shit, where they are if you even look a certain way the "Gang Unit" has full authority to just roll up on you and pat you down just cause they think you look gangsta.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Apr 8 2005, 08:31 AM

can't the po po pat anyone down ?

Yeah but whereas if a regular cop just pats you down cause you look like a hippie and he finds drugs, and you can afford a good lawyer he can get it dismissed on unlawful search (if you can afford a real lawyer that is).

Gang unit has a full green light to just pat down anybody and everybody they think "looks gangster". They pulled that shit on me and my boy once for having baggy pants, Accused my boy of being a Latin King cause his Stussy hat (this was back in 94) had a crown logo.

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Apr 9 2005, 04:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Apr 9 2005, 04:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Apr 8 2005, 07:37 AM

Don't be fooled, guns aint that commonplace here.

dude, half the fools on this board own handguns

[/b]

And more than half the hood owns guns. And when they get caught with them they go to jail. Are you 12? :huh2:

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Apr 9 2005, 04:47 AM

Btw you said its hard to get a permit to carry ...

what makes one eligable ? this i have to hear

Where I'm at you either gotta be a cop or a buisness owner with a spotless record. How many people you know with a spotless record?

It might not be as hard down south, but if you live up here you most likely aint getting a permit.

Shit cunt??? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Ok then "shit cunt"!

Your point was legally owning a gun. Alot of criminals have guns because they get them illegally. Joe citizen can't have a gun because he can't legally bye and carry one and most likely has no conections to get one. Like drugs you dipshit!

Side note--> I was compelled to look up WhiteOx's posts to see exactly what kind of a young dipshit he is...Apparently he is Australian and most definately a young dipshit.

(nothing against Australians).

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Apr 9 2005, 09:44 AM

Fuck your an Idiot! you didn't finish high school aye? damn

:haha: :haha:

Aye! Argh mate!!! Yeah I finished highschool years ago you little dip shit! Argh Mate-eee!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha:

Shiver-me-timbers!!!! Aaaaayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived