Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what gwon with the cost & room piece? doggin mans stuff like that man aint gonna get no popularity vote (thats wrong!). deze man you tryin to confuse me with ya photography or what. looks fresh to death tho m8. nice one be up soon. peace!

Originally posted by ENKO ONE@Dec 12 2005, 07:28 PM

DSC01723.jpg

Absoulutely....FUCKED!!! Alot of it was covered in some CLF shit.

stupid, stupid, stupid move....

keep digging yourself deeper and you wont

come out of that fukin hole...disrespecting certain

people comes with a price you fuking nob jockeys..

most you lot from derby are fuking terrible,

doggin out older heads...someones bound to feel

the wrath, besides free paints a bonus!! :hatred:

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by realness@Dec 13 2005, 10:54 PM

WRITERS LIKE THE ONES IN DERBY MAKE GRAFFITI LOOK BAD.

This thread is actually quite embarrassing. If I lived in Derby I'd be asking for this thread to be closed so the rest of the world would stop laughing at the city.

Guest imported_b0b

Nope I'm not gonna close the thread. It doesn't break any rules and I was typing that before you posted those flicks. But still the general quality of graf on show in here is abysmal.

No worrries kidda,it is a bit grim,and if you compare Derby to Notts,Leics...well you cant. I though Stoke was bad bOb,as you know first hand. Maybe just maybe,the old pics the like sof myslef,sire et all have posted,could convince the minority of chavs & shysters who havent got a clue,to think rather than fuck it all up

Originally posted by b0b@Dec 14 2005, 03:13 PM

Nope I'm not gonna close the thread. It doesn't break any rules and I was typing that before you posted those flicks. But still the general quality of graf on show in here is abysmal.

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Dec 14 2005, 03:05 PM

scan0002.jpgAll Japlac fill in!

I remember this one MR E! yes it caused a bit of beef at the time, but Ive mellowed out a lot since them days! I always thought it was an emulsion fill over my and Mobs emulsioned spot! Remember? anyway its all in the past mate let bygones be bygones and all that! ;) :king:

Archived