Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad to c you guys have got a s.o.h well done boyz for gettin up chad and hittin them boards m8 and let me know what the deal is on the release of the building. oh yeah and if the shop is open in saddlergate get ya fotos out then m8 so we can all c the the product m8 ya get me..im presuming you all got the introduction pdf magazine. im waitin some stuff boyz to get moving on the next issue. throw it to ma email. peace yall.

Norm,you seen Mobs with his chainsaw!

Originally posted by NormanBates+Nov 21 2005, 10:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NormanBates - Nov 21 2005, 10:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ENKO ONE@Nov 21 2005, 03:10 PM

oh dear....looks like someones gonna get there hands copped off!

hands copped off...sounds interesting!

[/b]

I've never seen such a toyish thread. not a single picture is phat. All gay graff, no skills. I aint hatin', its a fact.

graff is supposed to be this

sewk-piece.jpg

not some half ass throw up that looks like poop corn or a wack as fuck character in some 14 year old's groupie room. yall gay

SEWK TBK MONTREAL

Originally posted by realness@Nov 28 2005, 02:10 AM

I've never seen such a toyish thread. not a single picture is phat. All gay graff, no skills. I aint hatin', its a fact.

graff is supposed to be this

sewk-piece.jpg

not some half ass throw up that looks like poop corn or a wack as fuck character in some 14 year old's groupie room. yall gay

SEWK TBK MONTREAL

yeah because i bet one day ya thought "im going to start painting", picked ups some cans and banged that out as ya first piece? and to be honest mate im a fan of old skool 3 colour dubs and big dirty track sides so that tech shit dont appeal that much.

oh, and even if ya didnt say that you were from montreal, i wud have still guessed you were an american

HAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST LOVE IT...DRAMA..YA'LL FEEL TARGETED OR WHAT??? WHO YOU TRYING TO CONVINCE?

AND FOR THAT GUY WHO LIKES OLD SCHOOL, I LIKE IT TOO, BUT WHEN IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DONE IN THE 80'S BUT WAS DONE THIS YEAR, THAT AINT OLD SCHOOL.THATS CRAP. WELCOME TO 2K5. AND BUY YOURSELF A WORLD MAP.

WHEN I WASNT GOOD, I DIDNT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE IT ALL OVER THE NET.

THATS THAT.

Archived