Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HEAZ+Oct 4 2005, 07:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HEAZ - Oct 4 2005, 07:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sins@Oct 3 2005, 10:18 AM

is it home grown this weekend?

if it is whats happing ?

any painting :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

eazi sins nice speaking to you mate!!

[/b]

ok m8 nice to some of the younger peeps ......... have u added me i need to ask u sumat?

Wah Gwarn peeps?? Hope all tha heads are out this weekend!! Homegrown on Saturday @ tha five lamps, Dj Angelo@s mixtape launch party! the guys got mad skills on the tables!! then on sunday we got After Eight at the Flowerpot a Hip Hop all dayer startin at 3 featuring uk hip hop heavyweight Blade!! get ya shit out and represent! I ent seein enough heads out n about, Derbys Hip Hop scene needs your support!!

One Love, Mista Crowe

p.s Sins mate, most people know by now, but yor new to tha scene. The Fuckin Dibble shut down all live Graff at Homegrown, just after I had a little visit from em at 7:30 one mornin wit some next shit!!

p.p.s Me and Sire Painted a board today for the After 8 event. flicks coming soon!!!

Peace

Originally posted by Mr. Crowe@Oct 5 2005, 03:44 PM

Wah Gwarn peeps?? Hope all tha heads are out this weekend!! Homegrown on Saturday @ tha five lamps, Dj Angelo@s mixtape launch party! the guys got mad skills on the tables!! then on sunday we got After Eight at the Flowerpot a Hip Hop all dayer startin at 3 featuring uk hip hop heavyweight Blade!! get ya shit out and represent! I ent seein enough heads out n about, Derbys Hip Hop scene needs your support!!

One Love, Mista Crowe

p.s Sins mate, most people know by now, but yor new to tha scene. The Fuckin Dibble shut down all live Graff at Homegrown, just after I had a little visit from em at 7:30 one mornin wit some next shit!!

p.p.s Me and Sire Painted a board today for the After 8 event. flicks coming soon!!!

Peace

ok m8 ill be there

safe ppl

Originally posted by sins+Oct 4 2005, 03:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Oct 4 2005, 03:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HEAZ@Oct 4 2005, 07:08 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-sins@Oct 3 2005, 10:18 AM

is it home grown this weekend?

if it is whats happing ?

any painting :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

eazi sins nice speaking to you mate!!

ok m8 nice to some of the younger peeps ......... have u added me i need to ask u sumat?

[/b]

i added u

i will pm u my address

ash the fucking bash! wtf has happened to this thread? the true peeps will be at the flowerpot on sun, the rest of the cunts will be trying to get in with their fake i.d they got from fhm!

sins dont play yourself, you aint coming to the HG hq! not on my watch!

uaf by zero, is nice, i see it everyday on the way to work, the colours are sweet.

see yall at the weekend!

Originally posted by flipstlv@Oct 6 2005, 02:07 PM

ash the fucking bash! wtf has happened to this thread? the true peeps will be at the flowerpot on sun, the rest of the cunts will be trying to get in with their fake i.d they got from fhm!

sins dont play yourself, you aint coming to the HG hq! not on my watch!

uaf by zero, is nice, i see it everyday on the way to work, the colours are sweet.

see yall at the weekend!

what do u mean dont play myself?????????????

when i said i gotta see the hq i was only joking i dont mean it???

u must be case or newt?

murray murray MINT.

mate, been back at 6th form a month now and it's wank. I never had so much fuckin homework, i can just about find time to shag, let alone to graff. I broke my phone so when i get my new one i'll need ya number.

easy

what time homegrown start?

and is every one takeing b books?

:)

ohh and what u said befor ment about ppl getting up

i would love to get out and get my hands dirty with paint but

i have no paint (yet).............i hope to be in the dbc oneday :haha: :rolleyes: and howlong hase epik been in the dbc?

Archived