Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sire@Aug 25 2005, 10:29 AM

well theres ya foto's as promised.. i&i give me a call m8 i got 3 numbers for you and im not sure which one it is.

only got the one number mate! check ya pm mate...still up for making my comeback!hahaha :king: :huh2: :yuck:

ok folks, been netless for a while, thought whilst at my moms, i'd check the 12oz boys out! how are y'all?

glad to see the workshop photos are on here, saves me a job, cheers sir.e. :king: let me know about the next b-ball mish! cant make sun morn, can do evening?

marz, was going to chat to you the other nItE but a certain someone, didn't give me my phone back!! get round our yard, and we'll all have a blackbook sesh.

yes to mint for posting the scribetribe flics!

thats about it from flips. stay up.

went sheff today didnt expect to be painting but took a few cans incase. ended up talking to a guy who worked at the house skate park, he let me do this he also said people are welcome to paint it as long as he gets to see some previous work. i think im going back in a few weeks to do something proper anyone whos intrested let me know, its also a good skatepark for skateboarders or bladers

DSCF0036.jpg

Originally posted by -mint-@Aug 28 2005, 10:25 PM

went sheff today didnt expect to be painting but took a few cans incase. ended up talking to a guy who worked at the house skate park, he let me do this he also said people are welcome to paint it as long as he gets to see some previous work. i think im going back in a few weeks to do something proper anyone whos intrested let me know, its also a good skatepark for skateboarders or bladers

DSCF0036.jpg

nice your tag looke good in that pick 2

do u remember chuck?

Archived