Derby

basilskite

say wha? i'm not saying he is the other names, because he's not. last i heard, he was in a crew with the other names mentioned. maybe i should have used more commas or something,,,, One of my old boys wrote with them once, so i know its not one guy.

247, was on everything i saw of theirs. Silo was another writer that wrote 247.

sorry for the confusion.

Peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by flipstlv@Jul 8 2005, 12:09 AM

we don't need inspiration!!! well me and the boys dont, and i'm sure the rest of you drb heads dont, (including coco) we either need less :five-o: :five-o: or more legal walls. creativity comes from within, not other peeps.

I mean, when i'm going into town and see new stuff, it incourages me to go out.

and the 'Flying ID' is Biten of a skate brand! Her first attempt wid cans, not bad really even if it is generic!

Originally posted by flipstlv@Jul 15 2005, 08:29 PM

5f1a761a.jpgcost.jpgroom.jpg

cost and room!!!

its actually 'cost' and 'roam' fys check that third letter its an A...but still dont wanna sound like im being pickey! :rolleyes: anyway where is everyone? dont tell me all the recent media hype has scared everyone away?

Originally posted by Locofanclub+Jul 23 2005, 06:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Locofanclub - Jul 23 2005, 06:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>That should read deconstruction sire!<!--QuoteBegin-sire@Jul 23 2005, 11:09 AM

derby appears to be under construction

[/b]

construction, de-construction, whatever, i want to see destruction!!!

you older heads, are going to have to start your history lessons again, until the drb evil telegraph get off of everyones case. you boys must have some flics that haven't been posted yet.

stay up! flipper :innocent: :king:

Blasting from the past with the loco memories...AOK mag,sire....kamra...the M...The boards,the original granted from the council boards...Uttox Rd warehouses....visitors like Jah Ruler Porz :king: ,The FYS baby squad ;) Newarks finest exports,A52 ILC heads,the man from the land of Clay.... ;) ...Chromes in the underpass at the Eagle Centre, Ramsline Halt...lol...Hycotes on the cheap...Its my history,bought up n fed on it,and loved it!!!!!

Originally posted by coco+Jul 25 2005, 11:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coco - Jul 25 2005, 11:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ENKO ONE@Jul 23 2005, 10:04 PM

MENT,TOMES,TRPS,APE,LIBERATE,RIFT. Are there any other DBC tags?

Why?

[/b]

Cos...I'm just wondering...Would have been more helpful if you'd just answered my question.

^^^^ :five-o: five-o, five-o, now why'du wanna know? i'm not dbc's biggest fan, but half the stuff they do is better than that last "postage-stamp-sized-peice-o'-whack" on the previous page. enko :haha: :haha: :haha:

tomes is a bad boy, didn't realise he'd joined dbc. :( keep doing your own thing chap. you gotta be coming back up here soon?

tlv

Originally posted by flipstlv@Jul 26 2005, 08:29 AM

^^^^ :five-o: five-o, five-o, now why'du wanna know? i'm not dbc's biggest fan, but half the stuff they do is better than that last "postage-stamp-sized-peice-o'-whack" on the previous page. enko :haha: :haha: :haha:

tomes is a bad boy, didn't realise he'd joined dbc. :( keep doing your own thing chap. you gotta be coming back up here soon?

tlv

easy now, yeah, i'm back for a minute. All depends on my GCSE results. If i get my 5 AA-C i'm stayin if not i'm going back down south. Whagwan derby?

Originally posted by MarzOne@Jul 28 2005, 05:07 PM

[easy now, yeah, i'm back for a minute. All depends on my GCSE results. If i get my 5 AA-C i'm stayin if not i'm going back down south. Whagwan derby?

Good luck!, if not have to still visit us....

Originally posted by MarzOne+Jul 28 2005, 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MarzOne - Jul 28 2005, 03:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-flipstlv@Jul 26 2005, 08:29 AM

^^^^ :five-o: five-o, five-o, now why'du wanna know? i'm not dbc's biggest fan, but half the stuff they do is better than that last "postage-stamp-sized-peice-o'-whack" on the previous page. enko  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

tomes is a bad boy, didn't realise he'd joined dbc.  :( keep doing your own thing chap. you gotta be coming back up here soon?

tlv

easy now, yeah, i'm back for a minute. All depends on my GCSE results. If i get my 5 AA-C i'm stayin if not i'm going back down south. Whagwan derby?

[/b]

i dont think theres anything wrong with the dbc the stuff i have seen is good

lol u only see ment ape and tomes now

still....looks good

safe to u derby lot :king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by sins+Jul 29 2005, 08:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Jul 29 2005, 08:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MarzOne@Jul 28 2005, 03:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-flipstlv@Jul 26 2005, 08:29 AM

^^^^ :five-o: five-o, five-o, now why'du wanna know? i'm not dbc's biggest fan, but half the stuff they do is better than that last "postage-stamp-sized-peice-o'-whack" on the previous page. enko  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

tomes is a bad boy, didn't realise he'd joined dbc.  :( keep doing your own thing chap. you gotta be coming back up here soon?

tlv

i dont think theres anything wrong with the dbc the stuff i have seen is good

lol u only see ment ape and tomes now

still....looks good

safe to u derby lot :king: :king: :king:

[/b]

Sins.....Does your grandma live on Kingdmead close.

Archived