Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
also, most of these "quality writers" don't paint illegally anymore. is this still graffiti? should we even look at it as the same animal as orfn's art? originality still counts for something in my book. i do several pieces a week, but most of the writers i look up to probably never did a piece. they had bossy ass hand styles, like orfn does.

to really get a good feel for what orfn has done in the bay area, and the influence he had on the way people write, you would have to go back to '93 to see how many people hopped on the US sharp one flow style.

kind of how everyone paints the "simple, colorful, KUK style fatcap" pieces now. or the "complex candy coated arrows shooting out of everywhere MSK style" that is the other side of the coin in sf right now.

when people say things like this about veterans like orfn they really show how new to the game they are, and how little respect for the culture they have. they don't even know how orfn influenced the people who influenced them.

there is something to be said for having your nitch and doing well.

bump ORFN US

dude i am not dissen orfn. i have so much fucken respect for orfn.now one kills it like orfn.its sad but true you do see all these dudes doing only legals. if its legal you cant really call it graffiti.you made a good point.

your an idiot

Yeah that must be it. That explains everything. But even though I'm an idiot I still figured out how your boy can improve his letters and be ledgible, and still keep his same style he was going for. Only took me about 4 tries, I'm sure he can improve on it with practice...

graffpix218jq5.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

Tell him he's welcome.

Yeah that must be it. That explains everything. But even though I'm an idiot I still figured out how your boy can improve his letters and be ledgible, and still keep his same style he was going for. Only took me about 4 tries, I'm sure he can improve on it with practice...

IMG_1226.jpg

Tell him he's welcome.

and what did your parents think when you told them you sucked dick for fun

keep the flicks comin!