Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HAHAHA REAL GRAFFITI?? whats real graffiti then? the same boring NYC throwup style that everyone bites off? i swear to god theres so many writers in NY where im like, damn those letters look EXACTLY like seens or cope. how many writers use seens "e". your a dumbass kid, theres no fucking rules to graffiti and no certain way shit should look. how can you be hating on the treeguy god damn you is ignorant!!

Just cause something is different doesn't make it good or even worth looking at. Much less jocking that shit. :

Not that it's even different when so many of you are biting the same homostyle.:rolleyes:

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Hey like I said though, I'm just talking shit while laughing at yall. keep doing your thing I guess. Just don't get confused and think this shit is any good. Or get the audacity to come on other threads and throw rocks at the real shit when you live in a glass house with the consistency of a flourescent lightbulb.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Well, it seems that if it doesn't look like generic graffiti, like the one you'll see printed on a Tribal shirt per example, then it's some toy shit. Under those same standards, the shit that people from NY like OZE108 or UFO or even GHOST and SENTO pull off, should be considered toy gayfitti?

Hey like I said though, I'm just talking shit while laughing at yall. keep doing your thing I guess. Just don't get confused and think this shit is any good. Or get the audacity to come on other threads and throw rocks at the real shit when you live in a glass house with the consistency of a flourescent lightbulb.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

Well, it seems that if it doesn't look like generic graffiti, like the one you'll see printed on a Tribal shirt per example, then it's some toy shit.

No. If it SUCKS BALLS it's toy.

Under those same standards, the shit that people from NY like OZE108 or UFO pull off, should be considered toy gayfitti?

They suck too.

Ghost and Sento are mad origional without the gay and the lack of can control. When you look at their shit you don't picture Richard Simmons on rollerskates.:rolleyes:

saw this today

San Francisco cracks down on 20-million dollar graffiti problem

Graffiti is a 20-million dollar nuisance in San Francisco, but now with the reluctant help of one of the city's most notorious graffiti artists the city is trying to crack down on the crime. (AP)

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/videos/news/20060824p2g00m0in011000c.html

^check link for video