Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
AQ guys i think you get hated on for all the corny ass self promo you do on this site. i think bogls the only dope one in aq

I said it once and I'll say it again...GRAFFITI IS self promotion !! everytime you paint or bomb you put up your name...

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

if you got a problem with us that bad enuff to keep our names in your mouth and takin your time to make 6th grade pics then pm me right now and lets meet up. you know none of you halfsteppin computer typers are down.

just post flicks cause thats what i do when im not dealin with this lil kid dramabullshit.

post flicks

post flicks

selpromotin is graffiti

post flicks post flicks

I said it once and I'll say it again...GRAFFITI IS self promotion !! everytime you paint or bomb you put up your name...

So i geuss you walk around town with a t shirt with your tag on it and carrying around a blackbook saying "Hey do you guys gRaFsZ? Check these sweet gRafZ i did. Im so great at graffins!" get the fuck outta here

206nchw.jpg

when i took this pic i didnt realize it was graff till after...

apparently it broke off the dock later and floated to sea....

seen the flick of it in the chronicle, hangin out under the golden gate bridge...

good shit mque....

im getting tired of all the BS on here about keep self promoting and biting. i dont know keep or anyone in AQ, but i know for damn sure that if im out rollin around the city, im for damn sure gonna see a shitload of keep roofs, trucks, whatever. how teh fuck is he self promoting himself on the internet when i actually go out in the city and see his stuff everywhere.

you niggas sound like jealous ass haters to me. and seriously find some graff that isnt similar to other shit. damn that buder peice looks pretty fuckin similar to some generic NY shit? WHO THE FUCK CARES, no one is fucking original anymore so shut the fuck up!!