Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YO THIS PRINTS ST AND IM GOING TO BE STRAIGHT FOWARD WITH U BITCH ASS KIDS AND RIGHT NOW IM SPEAKING FOR MYSELF LETTING U KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE SHIT. KEEP LAIK AND CUBA OUT YOUR MOUTH. U KIDS AINT SHIT BUT INTERNET HATIN NIGGAZ. U GUYS ARE SPECTATORS. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP SIT BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND SPECTATE.THIS IS REAL TALK.

PRINTS ST :haha:

i know it may be hard...but you need to turn off caps lock please...its only a 1/16th of an inch away fron the "a" key and althoe that may be a long way for your ego to go...please turn it off...

as for ST..well...everyone knows they suck...so continue to ride their nuts...nobody cares about you or your crew... :king:

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 21 2006, 04:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 21 2006, 04:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-whostolethesoul@Feb 21 2006, 03:50 PM

I herd BST kids got their ass beat for doing that reccently.

you heard wrong

[/b]

hahahaha yea WHOSTOLETHESOUL....who are you why dont you tell us what you "heard" cus thats some BS

if you wanna hear about niggas gettin their ass beat i got a list thats real long...but BST aint on it trust me

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Feb 20 2006, 05:24 PM

no one fucking cares...post flicks

and yes..hipsters, tight pants, and fixed gear bikes are gay

Can someone call Twist, Amaze, KR, Giant and 90% of the current kings of the city who wear tight pants and ride track bikes and tell them they are gay. I know at least one person from every crew (that matters) in the city that rides a track bike. So who the fuck are you?

When I wanna fuck some 16 year old boy who scribbles his name on busses, I'll put on my big pants that make me look like a homeless man who shit himself.

When I wanna fuck women, i'll just wear my regular pants. Then i'll ride around on my track bike and find some new spots to paint tonight.

Don't you idiots have anything better to hate on? Stop wasting your life posting the most ridiculous shit.

P.S. ST doesn't wear tight pants or ride track bikes.

I don't know why I read this shit. It just pisses me off. If it wasn't for Phunk and a few select others, this thread would be a fucking joke. How did so many know nothing, new jack toys find this thread.

Originally posted by Sirentiren+Feb 22 2006, 07:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sirentiren - Feb 22 2006, 07:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin--MOE LESTER-@Feb 20 2006, 05:24 PM

no one fucking cares...post flicks

and yes..hipsters, tight pants, and fixed gear bikes are gay

Can someone call Twist, Amaze, KR, Giant and 90% of the current kings of the city who wear tight pants and ride track bikes and tell them they are gay. I know at least one person from every crew (that matters) in the city that rides a track bike. So who the fuck are you?

When I wanna fuck some 16 year old boy who scribbles his name on busses, I'll put on my big pants that make me look like a homeless man who shit himself.

When I wanna fuck women, i'll just wear my regular pants. Then i'll ride around on my track bike and find some new spots to paint tonight.

Don't you idiots have anything better to hate on? Stop wasting your life posting the most ridiculous shit.

P.S. ST doesn't wear tight pants or ride track bikes.

I don't know why I read this shit. It just pisses me off. If it wasn't for Phunk and a few select others, this thread would be a fucking joke. How did so many know nothing, new jack toys find this thread.

[/b]

wait so you created a 12oz. account just to defend tight pants and track bikes.