Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suavefella+Aug 8 2005, 09:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suavefella - Aug 8 2005, 09:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by vampirebird@Aug 8 2005, 04:06 AM

Originally posted by suavefella@Aug 6 2005, 07:52 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-vampirebird@Aug 6 2005, 05:41 AM

that paper crane shit is wack.

Do you even know how old those are. This girl put in more work than you. straight facts.

if anyone out there knows about this old school stuff im puttin on here. let me know. I know somebody knows about SQUEZZE and the CRANE GIRL and those old DAVID cards that would be all over the city; you could pull out the card from the plastic holder. oooooooooooooo, how I miss 1996 thru 1999. :burn:

just because some girl sucked your shit doesnt mean its dope.

and just because she put up some stickers at a certain fucking time doesnt mean that shit is dope either.

thats all I am saying, dont cry.

first off, I never knew crane, but her art is known. Maybe if you werent 15 0r 16yrs. old at the most, then I would have a problem. But since you grew up on the internet and don't know life before it, i'll let you slide. youngster. :gaga: now go nighty-nighty :gaga:

[/b]

fucking zadako

YO TIMELESS ILL FLIKS

GOOD TIMES IN S.F. BACK THEN

OLD JASE BURNERS, FELON THAT AMAZE IS ILL

JUST BUMPS ALL AROUND

ONE ? I REALLY WANT A FLIK OF THAT LEGAL WALL ON HAIGHT

JUST DOWN FROM AMEOBA ON THE SIDE OF THE BEER STORE

WITH THAT SICK ASS CYCLE JASE AND ESPO ON TOP

NOT SURE IF ITS STILL UP

BUT MAYBE SOMEONE COULD BE KOOL FOR A CHANGE AND HOOK A HONKEY UP

Originally posted by M_A_D+Aug 17 2005, 03:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (M_A_D - Aug 17 2005, 03:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by suavefella@Aug 8 2005, 09:33 AM

Originally posted by vampirebird@Aug 8 2005, 04:06 AM

Originally posted by suavefella@Aug 6 2005, 07:52 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-vampirebird@Aug 6 2005, 05:41 AM

that paper crane shit is wack.

Do you even know how old those are. This girl put in more work than you. straight facts.

if anyone out there knows about this old school stuff im puttin on here. let me know. I know somebody knows about SQUEZZE and the CRANE GIRL and those old DAVID cards that would be all over the city; you could pull out the card from the plastic holder. oooooooooooooo, how I miss 1996 thru 1999. :burn:

just because some girl sucked your shit doesnt mean its dope.

and just because she put up some stickers at a certain fucking time doesnt mean that shit is dope either.

thats all I am saying, dont cry.

first off, I never knew crane, but her art is known. Maybe if you werent 15 0r 16yrs. old at the most, then I would have a problem. But since you grew up on the internet and don't know life before it, i'll let you slide. youngster. :gaga: now go nighty-nighty :gaga:

fucking zadako

[/b]

and you would be to me-----nada----so be gone puppy

wiLD, well um its all ok im a little groggy i broke my arm today so i cant scetch or paint for a whiLe so that sucks a lot of shit.so i sitt here on a computer in pain that is all buy the way dont come to texas it is not all that great go to uhh austin if you do come thoughumm yea ok i wish i was in frisco with a good arm ,

Originally posted by suavefella+Aug 17 2005, 06:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suavefella - Aug 17 2005, 06:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-superfiend@Aug 17 2005, 06:06 PM

i guess thats some lingo from texas

i think he means  frisco on yourmom

It's easy to talk shit behind the screen (see I do it), nut PUNK ASS do you see me 1- talkin' to you, 2-do you see me talkin' shit about anyone's mom?

DONT BE A BITCH!!!!!!!! :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

[/b]

i wasnt talkin to u dumass!