Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats funny..you on the street walking?? i think you know better than to do that right now with your rep on here and cats knowing who you are.

lol your so mad..:rolleyes: my "rep" on here? hehe you are such an internet faggot OMFG he said my friend is gay im gonna go kick his asss arrrrgh!

jim-jones-122408.jpg

you definately mad.

yea all the people who really do graffiti in SF are on here and take this shit real seriously! :rolleyes:

since some fools be wearing tight ass pants and jocking styles like they were metal in 82...

can we flash back to the days of San Francisco writing with no internet bullshit.

for real. you the types that be text messging builshit threats. cause if you had a real threat you would know there was gps signal with a time and date and and a name and address for the phone or ip account holder.

you niggahs is dumb. and im guessing and just saying.......chances are.....

you mostly some white ass toy niggas.

get off the court evidence with your thugging.

it just plays you out. how you gonna be in jail and really be real.....

"well the da wouldnt of had a case but is was the this text message i sent that they subpeoned."

wantabes.

edit......no diss to any heads that are pre internet.

DSCF3022.jpg

SORRY P.A.L. IM THE ONLY REAL NE IN THE BAY. THIS TOWN AINT BIG ENUF FOR THE BOTH OF US. IM A BAY NATIVE SO IT LOOKS LIKE U LOOSE. IF U AINT KNOW, U BETTA AKS SOMBODY! NEVES1 BTM.3A. AKA NEONE, NE1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP KERSE.

if thats the Jero Kools old school LA ICR.....

i doubt homie wants beef with you.

look. i talked with my boy today from *** *** *** and *** who writes *********........

dont you remember 95?

if thats ICR from LA and your BTM 3A.....

why the fuck you calling out him here.

you wasnt at the bbq today to get his number.

no diss to you.

gettin my relax on.

my first tagging high as fuck skipping curfew soundtrack was the disintigration by the cure.

which is what i bump when i roll the majority of the 14 line high as fuck.

no diss Neves.....

close to two decades and jails deep in getting up......was never really bout banging but fun yo.

chill.

im drunk.

toldyouso i know what you are talking about. thats why i made no threats to him. i know police are looking at this shit i dont want my door kicked down because this faggot gets sent to the ER. i dont care internet beef is fucking lame im a loser for even being here.

people who take pictures of their little bullshit stickers and tags and post them on the internet are lame.

thats my last statement on this gay website.