Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Graffiti SENSORS!!!!! what is the world coming to... this is so pathetic.. i hope the economy goes into the ground and there is chaos.. what happened to the economy anyways? is it back.. and whats the deal with swine flu.. whats it going to be next.. lets all get real scared..kill your TV

America.. is such a strange place.. why does everybody want to be like America anyways

is Obama real? is that fool doing anything.. but being black president?

shit is so complicated over there.. wtf?

well thanks news channel 5 for showing me what they look like. now when/if i find them a quick shot of spray foam over the vents used to "detect the aerosol" will render that thing useless.

DAP18826.jpg

-dagmar

something you might be interested in..

http://www.kqed.org/epArchive/R904230900

-dagmar

thanks i was interested.. good thing Funk and JAzz is steppin up for us and attempting to give a different perspective to the otherwise ignorant brainwashed sheeps we call the public.

and i read all teh comments posted on that discussion forum. man.... some people need to shut up and move back to wherever they came from.. people need to hate on the adds not the ART.

How can anybody deny the fact that Graffiti is the purest form of art ever created by the humans..

its not clouded by money.. its free form expression at its prime. FOOLS need to WAKE THE FUCK UP. its 2009.. Graffiti as a movement has been around for over 30 years now.. and they think that by having a "huddle" or whatever they want to call it is going to stop it.

Every major city in the world has tried to stop Graffiti.. and have they..????

NO. shit anit going anywhere. And the fact that the Style that graffiti has created is being exploited by the mass media all the time is another prime example of the major influence Graffiti has had on the world. Bring back PSYCO CITY..

• Like 1