Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

From SFGate:

City officials held an "Anti-Graffiti Super Huddle" last week. Some 200 members of the public turned out. The good news:

-- Supervisor Bevan Dufty pledged to go to Superior Court Presiding Judge James McBride to request a "graffiti judge" who would handle all cases.

-- Police have a new software program that can track and organize graffiti reports, so police can trace a tagger and compile a list of times he's hit different locations.

-- A new sensor can detect the hiss of a spray can and send a silent alarm to the police.

The bad news:

-- The judges have been asked before. None of them wants to be the graffiti judge.

-- The computer tracking system can't be used in court because there's no way to prove the same person created all the graffiti.

-- The city doesn't have the new sensor yet.

build a hotel sooo all the crack heads and crack dealers can stay in that one building!!!!!\

It would work trust me!!!

Oh wait they are tryin to fix the problem with writing on walls....

Not the EXTREME crack,meth problem,robberies, stolen cars,murders.........ahhh nah thats all cool becuase you can hide all that if there isnt any graffiti!!!!!

2336558521_7a56e2c803.jpg?v=1205787019

i think i dropped this before..

but who knows about SWP having the extra meaning of "supreme white power"

and wit the visual of SWP covering the earth... you get the point.

so i geuss this is to all the proud racists folks out there..

keep trying to opress

i heard that shit when i was in YA......... dam swpz......

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! spray sensor?!?!?!?! they can't even monitor a single SF crime camera realtime and the gunshot sensors are 1/2 dead already. please. Spend the money on food stamps or methadone .

so true... sfpd hates solving crimes. they'd much prefer to simply show up at the scene of the crime and hang out for a few hours, then go home getting paid 4 hours overtime