Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

hahaha your funny old man....where do your comment cum in ... DrUnKpUnCh.. your are a 35 year old sticker bomber who aint never painted nothing you got in a crew after it died so who gives a fuck what you think you are really the oldest toy ever to come out of frisco.. cum on cleo the fake tnt sticker bomber ...haha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: youngster where you gettin your info at.

your just like all the rest of the suckers that think they know all kinds of shit about me.

probaby been talkin to exhomies of mine. dont believe everything you hear from punks mouths.

done.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow.

I leave this shit alone for a day or two and all hell breaks loose.

How about Seer goes to LA and takes on Tusle on his own turf.

Just a suggestion.

If its serious beef then my understanding is to take out everything thing the opponent has.

Or meet at the spot where it all began and last man standing gets the wall.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

the thing is, tusle obviously isn't backing down. I'm sure he'll keep getting his spot back and when he's done painting the city he'll go back to painting with dudes who aren't from SF who actually matter outside of SF.

i don't understand the point of getting butthurt over an outline you had getting gone over with a legit fill, in a spot that gets painted a fucking ridiculous amount...

there isn't a dude here who's been been painting for any significant amount of time who wouldn't do a fill over the seer outline at a spot like that if they didn't know who it was. make the most of a spots you get is the point here...

but hey fuck it, let's be on some "I'm a local fucking og and my shit is untouchable." someone call the wahmbulance. I'm going painting...

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i hate how claire rojas made barry turn into some male feminist. i personally dont mind if thats who you are but you can see barry getting all upity about "white males" which he had never done before. not that its not important its just that its has nothing to do with his art or what he is about. i guess. until now.

the thing is, tusle obviously isn't backing down. I'm sure he'll keep getting his spot back and when he's done painting the city he'll go back to painting with dudes who aren't from SF who actually matter outside of SF.

HAHAH WHAT???? "MATTERS" TO WHO??? YOU THINK KLICK NIGGAS GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LA, THE "GRAFFITI SCENE"...WHOS SO AND SO AND SHIT....YOUR DELIRIOUS FOOL!! THEY ON SOME BLOCK SHIT, USED TO WRITE IN HIGH SCHOOL, FUN TO BRING IT BACK YADAYADA....WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THAT NIGGAS REP OR WHO HE WITH...THIS IS OUR BACKYARD...BE COOL AND YOU CAN RUN HERE, ACT UP AND YOUR SHIT WILL NEVER RUN WITHOUT A NICE UGLY BUS HOPPER TAG IN IT!!!