Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what happened the day before fat stacks? i saw 1 man run up to a fn car with 3 fools in it (i aint gonna drop names) ... the car pulled to the side, said fn, and drove off. that 1 man followed that car down h8 street but that car kept driving. the next day 20 fools find 2 aq heads and laugh how they get away. hahaha.

i dont know what this beef is about either but if your gonna tell the story dont just tell your half.

damn yall are fuckin corny...all this bullshit fake thuggin over graffiti. yall are some losers for real, i think AQK vs FN would be a ill battle though....and fat stacks why dont you tell everyone about the time FN fools got caught up by them duboce cats?? or all the other times yall have gotten your ass kicked!!!

first of all before i say anything, the third dude(me) at the little 20 on three shindig was not an aq..............secondly i hate that i have to get on here and do this, this shit is gay..........

but the fact is that 3 dudes bucked up to my homie and after them not wanting to fight and resorting to weapons, they pusssed out and ran up to a hill filled with about 20 fn's to grab some help.........i strapped up my nike airs too on that note, aint nothing worth getting mopped by 20 fools over some bullshit. when it comes to ones, aq has mopped plenty of writers in this city, but when you're facing 20 people at once, ya'll know the deal.

if you werent there and didnt witness anything or arent a homie then shut the fuck.

havent read it yet but let me look for more FN flicks and if i have any aq too.