Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RevoL

Don't Call it Frisco

Originally posted by unbiasedone@Aug 11 2005, 06:13 PM

huge094.jpg

this shit bugged me the fuck out the other day when i saw it. how the fuck did he get there? i dont think there was any construction going on that would have provided a platform. props to this crazy mofo...

i think the same nigga also did some nutty shit on the freeway overpass right before the vermont st. exit heading towards the bridge...

U FUCKIN NEW WAVE BUSTA, SCARED BITCH....JUST ACT LIKE U WRITE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH!! YOU DONT KNOW WORK............new gen full of suckers talking behind computors......makes me fuckin laugh, bump to the nightwalkers rocking.............

ILL SHIT ON YOU

Originally posted by suavefella@Aug 12 2005, 04:12 PM

got skerrrrrd and ran to the east bay. fuck chan and atari and all those soup sukin punks

all the skaters go to barcalona all the bombers come to frisco

someone get that aviso over c.45 on folsom im not trying to instigate but is there beef in the air?

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Aug 12 2005, 11:55 PM

someone get that aviso over c.45 on folsom im not trying to instigate but is there beef in the air?

that will get posted tommorow :king:

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Aug 12 2005, 08:55 PM

im not going to drop the soap opera style info, but beef is always because of something you dont even need to ask about because its obvious: somebody doesnt like somebody or someone from their crew. its that simple. no need to dwell or lose sleep 12ounce isnt the place..

Originally posted by c. clarence+Aug 12 2005, 09:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (c. clarence - Aug 12 2005, 09:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-unbiasedone@Aug 11 2005, 06:13 PM

huge094.jpg

this shit bugged me the fuck out the other day when i saw it. how the fuck did he get there? i dont think there was any construction going on that would have provided a platform. props to this crazy mofo...

i think the same nigga also did some nutty shit on the freeway overpass right before the vermont st. exit heading towards the bridge...

[/b]

u walk the ibeams all the way out from a lower spot. sometimes he

uses his montana rocket boots also. props to gufe!

post that 101 spot too somebody.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now