Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah that guys not really smart but hes lucky i am not a cop.

see..this comment proves how young you are...pick up a newspaper in the bay and trip off how many unsolved homicides there are in this city that are gang related or drug related....you swear i give a fuck about a sf cop seeing what i say on here or what i bomb??? really...when ive already been thru the abatement program....fuck chris putz and nino and cops nigga...been to jail for graff in this city...and guess what little boy...

its a fuckin slap on the hand...get caught....get out...get UP...

fuckin wuss.

just because you are older and been to jail im supposed to look up to you or something? lmao, you are aloser who is 30 and still does graffiti with little kids. you keep PMing me to meet up because i bet you like young teenagers huh. you are a creepy ass old man leave me alone.

(please dont respond to this we dont need any more shit talking) i asked 12oz to ban me becuase this site is fuckin gay all you old faggots can suck eachothers dick here im out.

just because you are older and been to jail im supposed to look up to you or something? lmao, you are aloser who is 30 and still does graffiti with little kids. you keep PMing me to meet up because i bet you like young teenagers huh. you are a creepy ass old man leave me alone.

(please dont respond to this we dont need any more shit talking)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....your scared little boy...anyway im sure your school lunch hour is almost over so get back to class.....scared ass little kid.

everytime i see your graffiit im gona think "hey theres that pedobear who tries to poke kids in the butt on 12oz" fucking weirdo. u are seriousyl weird bro they should make a law to keep your pervert ass away from high schools lmao.

see now your just talkin out yur ass little girl.....fuck you..your scared to get beat up..bye.

adrenichromes- Wats up dude.i was just wondering, i saw you in the 12oz prophet threads and i was wondering what you write or if you want to go taggin some time soon.i just moved back out to the bay and needa find some peeps to rock some burners wit while consuming larga amounts of drugs and alcohol.i was tryin to go rock the city hard one time or oakland or something.i write waet ao.hope you've heard of me..but yea pm me back wit details and we'll go rock some shit.ight?hit me

lmao nice try officer. you fuck more black guys than kat stacks. sorry for dry snitching beat me up and shoot me for it internet homo thugs.

your lucky your smart.cuz you woulda got sprayed SNITCH.:mad: