Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ok so now you know that TIE did the SEO sticker. Yet you still have the nerve to call it toy. Even if you dont like it you should show some fucking respect for TIE. Hes basically one of the only martyrs graffiti has, and that alone demands maddd respect.

ya i mean damn tie has been gone for a while, R.I.P, but this kid has to realize that tie is still more up than baytags will ever be. everyone knows seo and wht it means this kid knows of tie and that he was a bomber.this is why graffiti is starting to suffer young kids just think tagging and tagging only they have no sense of history.will someone get this kid a libary pass

Dude whoever wrote that wiki has little to no understanding of the English language.

Or composition.

Or punctuation.

It should be cleaned up.

you some sort of english teacher that does graffiti? who gives a shit about grammer this is about graff not fucking school u dumbfuck square ass ......i can keep going.....

i don't care who did that seo. it looks like shit. tie had cool shit, but that sticker doesnt look like good at all. looks like a toy drew it.

i dont even live in san fran, and i still know that tie was a king. show some respect you fucking herb