Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Fuck no, thats my compo and he's doing life for armed robbery with hostage situations, don't get locked up for any felonies he's being transferred to san bruno.

okay lets burn this shit

if your doin life for armed robbery, u would not get transfered to "san bruno"-thats county if i'm not mistaken.

and fuck your bonehead friend

qoute by toyboy:

Fucking stupid fuck putting a picture of herself like that, good now I can recognize you next time I go to the shooting gallery. Nice way to blow it sister. Go get your nails done babygirl.

Big man with the fingers, I bet you, with enough reconstructive surgery you could look as good as the elephant man when I'm done with you, theres a good market for human flesh down in Mexico City, my tio is a butcher and he's good at not leaving traces. Protective custody came because some fuckers put a hit on my roommate and I witnessed him stab the person who was supposed to kill him 36 times, he also ate a piece of his cheek raw to show that I was about to get it if I didn't keep quiet. The warden decided to put my ass in solitary and everyone thought I threw rat, so after that I had to go PC. So much blood in Chino.

first off- thanks for callin me "big man"-/nohomo

second- do you think that people on here are fallin for your woof ticket sale.

if you were a two striker, you would not be on here talkin the shit you do.

let keep it off the thread, pm me, thats a private message if you didnt know.