Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey... learn a few things before you try and make me look bad.

rts....... is the old crew.

he is in TSB now.. so before your toy ass no history knowing fucker tries to tell me, then go hit the streets, go paint, go learn. wait dont. dont make the streets look bad

wow holy shit you really are a dumbfuck..........

it looks like it says "look im a toy that writes prize and bites whoever i paint with" to me. this is the latest abno look alike peice in the prize graffiti writer imitation series

abno looka alike piece?

try again.

have you ever seen abno do a shitty scratch fill in with a satan star in the letters?

and if he was biting the people he was painting with, (who happens to be abno and korea to the right of him) how come his piece looks nothing like the throwup abno did, or the crazy aggressive style korea does?

sounds like you dont like prize, which means you should have just said that to begin with

:D

abno looka alike piece?

try again.

have you ever seen abno do a shitty scratch fill in with a satan star in the letters?

and if he was biting the people he was painting with, (who happens to be abno and korea to the right of him) how come his piece looks nothing like the throwup abno did, or the crazy aggressive style korea does?

sounds like you dont like prize, which means you should have just said that to begin with

:D

you got me. i dont like prize. nothing against abno and korea. prize is a biter either way. he didnt directly bite that abno or korea but other abno shit ive seen for sure. im sorry i dont keep an abno archive to pull from.

you got me. i dont like prize. nothing against abno and korea. prize is a biter either way. he didnt directly bite that abno or korea but other abno shit ive seen for sure. im sorry i dont keep an abno archive to pull from.

Dude, who cares? How many fools are gunna sit here and try to point out something similar in one writer's shit to another writer? It does nothing. If you dislike the dude so much, stop paying so much attention to what he's doing and disregaurd it.

Dude, who cares? How many fools are gunna sit here and try to point out something similar in one writer's shit to another writer? It does nothing. If you dislike the dude so much, stop paying so much attention to what he's doing and disregaurd it.

cosigned