Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
tagbanging is gay.

especially trying to bang on a crew that has been up without fail for the last 17+ years.

ORFN is a straight OG. Cake 87 has had fillins running consistantly in SF for years. Cake can brawl to, id be interested to see how it would turn out if this other dude would just man up and fight his ass instead of threatening guns and shit on the net. Yeah, Oakland Richmond and SF have a ton of killings. Lots of young men lose their lives over generations old beef. But this isnt banging this is writing. OG Ceiv 640 was cool as fuck to me and my homies bombing potnah for a while, Ceiver is a straight up savage bay area legend and I could never see him pulling this internet bullshit. US has been up for close to two decades. Thats what writings about. GETTING UP. If you cant deal with that then maybe you should go back and take a lesson from OG DREAM about what writing is about cause your trynna bang on writers who actually get up. If you wanna bang, than bang on other bangers and we'll read about you as the next pointless homicide.

all im trynna say is there is enough hate with out heads trynna murk eachother out over a name. Besides that, your information is so readily accessable that your incrimination of yourself on this message board is beyond retarded when it comes down to common sense.

Please just chill out, smoke one, have a brew, pop a xanax and realize we are all fighting the same fight, or should be anyway, fight the system that steals our education money and overpays corrupt prison gaurds while young kids in the rich, the o, the fillmo' and the bayview starv cause the goverment doesn't give two fucks.

my unasked for 2cents.

nicely put

and about the pic above me...

dam...she better have ben worth it because that just sucks...

POST SOME NEW FRISCO STREET BOMBING!!!! MOTHER FUCKERS ARE CRUSHIN ON MISSION AND 24TH, HR IS GETTING FUCKING DESTROYED BY US STOP WASTING YOUR GAS!! AND DID I SEE A ADEK OVER CAKE ON MARKET AND GOUGH, MAYBE IM SMOKING TOO MUCH CRACK, BUT MOTHA FUCKAS IS BOMBIN HARD RIGHT NOW

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

never tagbanging more about like being about our shit....

fighting them would never stop the beef.....and who r you to say how writer

settles there beef!! your in the streets writing taggin on shit...you should know how people in the bay get down!!! get ORFN's dick out your mouth!!! let the retard orfn and his crew handle there own shit. 15 years 5 years who cares war is war.... you dudes dont even know anyone in HR but everybodies trying to jump in with there 2cents..lol... atleast the HR crew hits both sides of the bridge...you must be broke talking about gas and toll money...... millions of people make that trip everyday......!!! those dudes are working hard to maintain there own neihborhood!!! how funny...

still HACKING RETARDS

that fire extuiguisher tag on market is CAKE HR homie get it str8

tagbanging is gay.

especially trying to bang on a crew that has been up without fail for the last 17+ years.

ORFN is a straight OG. Cake 87 has had fillins running consistantly in SF for years. Cake can brawl to, id be interested to see how it would turn out if this other dude would just man up and fight his ass instead of threatening guns and shit on the net. Yeah, Oakland Richmond and SF have a ton of killings. Lots of young men lose their lives over generations old beef. But this isnt banging this is writing. OG Ceiv 640 was cool as fuck to me and my homies bombing potnah for a while, Ceiver is a straight up savage bay area legend and I could never see him pulling this internet bullshit. US has been up for close to two decades. Thats what writings about. GETTING UP. If you cant deal with that then maybe you should go back and take a lesson from OG DREAM about what writing is about cause your trynna bang on writers who actually get up. If you wanna bang, than bang on other bangers and we'll read about you as the next pointless homicide.

all im trynna say is there is enough hate with out heads trynna murk eachother out over a name. Besides that, your information is so readily accessable that your incrimination of yourself on this message board is beyond retarded when it comes down to common sense.

Please just chill out, smoke one, have a brew, pop a xanax and realize we are all fighting the same fight, or should be anyway, fight the system that steals our education money and overpays corrupt prison gaurds while young kids in the rich, the o, the fillmo' and the bayview starv cause the goverment doesn't give two fucks.

my unasked for 2cents.

yuhp,right on..i respect it.

the fight is against the buff....we all are out there on the same mission.

to get up..

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

There are no bike lanes on the Richmond or Bay bridge....how do expect the ghouls and bats to get there?

Edit -oh and I took that picture^^^^^, glad you downloaded it for your stash insted of quoting it. I dont see any Cake HR or Duce left over here. When are you coming back?

do you think you will have the time to bomb here everyday. what with bart fares and high school glee club and your science fair project you and your bfriends are workin on.

this is your quote: "you dudes dont even know anyone in HR but everybodies trying to jump in with there 2cents..lol... atleast the HR crew hits both sides of the bridge."

ive never seen you and hr b4 you started to put in your weak work.

ive put in my work on both sides of the bridge, ESO-TRAINED/FRISCO-ESTABLISHED. in the long run hack who you want, bomb where you want, but realize this mr i'm a hardass 18yr old, when you get caught up where you are from; your homies will get your back. don't think its any different over here.

i hear you!!! i feel that!! :cool:

There are no bike lanes on the Richmond or Bay bridge....how do expect the ghouls and bats to get there?

Edit -oh and I took that picture^^^^^, glad you downloaded it for your stash insted of quoting it. I dont see any Cake HR or Duce left over here. When are you coming back?

...bike lanes....you'd be stranded out here homie.yo sorry ass "ghouls" would crumble...

We'll have cats on your boys befor they even touch our streets....dont say nothin on physical shit..keep it to ..."what ur good at"

lets just cut this off the site....real talk...no more talkin about this funk,who is on who....no one on here gives a fuck,cats is done with hearin about this...

lets just take it to the streets and leave it there.you wanna talk about bein "o.g" and how we childish....then lets keep it real.

no more jaw flappin...or runnin back home to punch in your keyboard.streets.:scrambled:

CAKE STOP POSTING THAT SAME TIRED PULLDOWN, YOU AND YOUR CREW ARE PUSSIES. YOU HIT A FEW TAGS ON MISSION ST WHILE THE REAL LOCALS ARE HITTING FILLINS. ALL YOUR SHIT IS HACKED OUT MAN. YOU ONLY HIT THE MISSION ANYWAYS, YOU SHOULD JUST GIVE UP. ITS OBVIOUS THIS LITTLE WAR IS ABOUT TRYING TO GET ATTENTION. YOUR WHOLE CREW SUCKS!!!

never tagbanging more about like being about our shit....

fighting them would never stop the beef.....and who r you to say how writer

settles there beef!! your in the streets writing taggin on shit...you should know how people in the bay get down!!! get ORFN's dick out your mouth!!! let the retard orfn and his crew handle there own shit. 15 years 5 years who cares war is war.... you dudes dont even know anyone in HR but everybodies trying to jump in with there 2cents..lol... atleast the HR crew hits both sides of the bridge...you must be broke talking about gas and toll money...... millions of people make that trip everyday......!!! those dudes are working hard to maintain there own neihborhood!!! how funny...

still HACKING RETARDS

that fire extuiguisher tag on market is CAKE HR homie get it str8

yo yo yo no one from sf hits ur side of the bay cuz ur shits weak and no one looks at it. So stay over there in the burbs and we wont have problems! Whats the point comin to sf and bein a dick if ur only gunna be known as a duche bag anal cunt whose in it for the minute, untill they go to devry and fail in life...........

that rules!

Hoodrats...since when do thugs have flickr sites? http://www.flickr.com/photos/62207958@N00/

that's all I gotta say - done.

haha and its all chill spots. lets see HR actually grill a fillin on mission and then ill maybe shut up, they cant even see the kids in SF. that white Cheph banger, the black and orange Obces, MISSION IS POPPIN OFF