Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Originally Posted by illhackifyourwack (View Original Post)

hasnt orfn been writing for atleast 10 years???

Exactly why it is bougus to hack him out

and hes still dat fuckin weak?!?!? still aint got can control?!?! :nope: :nope: :nope: :laugh1: :biglaugh: :lol: :smiles: :bawling: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and hes still dat fuckin weak?!?!? still aint got can control?!?! :nope: :nope: :nope: :laugh1: :biglaugh: :lol: :smiles: :bawling: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just because he isnt painting shit that looks like everyone elses shit doesnt mean the dude is weak. Orfns been putting in some serious work for a long ass time, probably since before you were in diapers, so shut the fuck up unless you have a decade + of solid bombing.

You serious? Have you seen the people hacking him out? Forget it, this is like fighting with a 12 year old, yEs U r l33t oN tEh iNtErNeT, y0u w1n, u r0xx0r

tagbanging is gay.

especially trying to bang on a crew that has been up without fail for the last 17+ years.

ORFN is a straight OG. Cake 87 has had fillins running consistantly in SF for years. Cake can brawl to, id be interested to see how it would turn out if this other dude would just man up and fight his ass instead of threatening guns and shit on the net. Yeah, Oakland Richmond and SF have a ton of killings. Lots of young men lose their lives over generations old beef. But this isnt banging this is writing. OG Ceiv 640 was cool as fuck to me and my homies bombing potnah for a while, Ceiver is a straight up savage bay area legend and I could never see him pulling this internet bullshit. US has been up for close to two decades. Thats what writings about. GETTING UP. If you cant deal with that then maybe you should go back and take a lesson from OG DREAM about what writing is about cause your trynna bang on writers who actually get up. If you wanna bang, than bang on other bangers and we'll read about you as the next pointless homicide.

all im trynna say is there is enough hate with out heads trynna murk eachother out over a name. Besides that, your information is so readily accessable that your incrimination of yourself on this message board is beyond retarded when it comes down to common sense.

Please just chill out, smoke one, have a brew, pop a xanax and realize we are all fighting the same fight, or should be anyway, fight the system that steals our education money and overpays corrupt prison gaurds while young kids in the rich, the o, the fillmo' and the bayview starv cause the goverment doesn't give two fucks.

my unasked for 2cents.

tagbanging is gay.

especially trying to bang on a crew that has been up without fail for the last 17+ years.

ORFN is a straight OG. Cake 87 has had fillins running consistantly in SF for years. Cake can brawl to, id be interested to see how it would turn out if this other dude would just man up and fight his ass instead of threatening guns and shit on the net. Yeah, Oakland Richmond and SF have a ton of killings. Lots of young men lose their lives over generations old beef. But this isnt banging this is writing. OG Ceiv 640 was cool as fuck to me and my homies bombing potnah for a while, Ceiver is a straight up savage bay area legend and I could never see him pulling this internet bullshit. US has been up for close to two decades. Thats what writings about. GETTING UP. If you cant deal with that then maybe you should go back and take a lesson from OG DREAM about what writing is about cause your trynna bang on writers who actually get up. If you wanna bang, than bang on other bangers and we'll read about you as the next pointless homicide.

all im trynna say is there is enough hate with out heads trynna murk eachother out over a name. Besides that, your information is so readily accessable that your incrimination of yourself on this message board is beyond retarded when it comes down to common sense.

Please just chill out, smoke one, have a brew, pop a xanax and realize we are all fighting the same fight, or should be anyway, fight the system that steals our education money and overpays corrupt prison gaurds while young kids in the rich, the o, the fillmo' and the bayview starv cause the goverment doesn't give two fucks.

my unasked for 2cents.

THANK YOU, I DONT THINK IT COULD HAVE BEEN SAID BETTER.