Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
to be honest, i think hyper is the only person nowa days with his own original style.im not knockin other peoples styles, but that fool is comin correct

its original yes, but im not really feeling it. that P is supposed to be some kind of mousehead running into a brick wall surrounded by sugar cookies? what the fuck is he trying to dO?? did he break into a preschool and drop an 8th? did he go rob a bunch of kids for their coloring books? am i gay for not liking sprinkle design or that M&M small pox thing hes got going on? stick to your older shit nayger!

its original yes, but im not really feeling it. that P is supposed to be some kind of mousehead running into a brick wall surrounded by sugar cookies? what the fuck is he trying to dO?? did he break into a preschool and drop an 8th? did he go rob a bunch of kids for their coloring books? am i gay for not liking sprinkle design or that M&M small pox thing hes got going on? stick to your older shit nayger!

if you're not sure if you're gay or not you're probably gay

to be honest, i think hyper is the only person nowa days with his own original style.im not knockin other peoples styles, but that fool is comin correct

TO BE HONEST I THINK YOU SHOULD GET UP OFF YOUR KNEES AND WIPE OFF YOUR LIPS. BEEN ROCKIN' """"MY"""" STYLE FOR YEARS. 70 DIFFERENT WAYS TO WRITE MY SHIT.

WEAK SAUSE YOUNGSTERS- NOT HYPER, JUST TEH GUY SUCKIN HIM:

burromatic is not bury, i believe you and him and spoken through private messages on this site. and i am definately not a fan of your weak ass shit. i thought it was WE KISS TRANNIES. Keep sacking all these frisco cats maybe one day theyll let you hold their paint for them

shut the fukk up clown unless u wanna meet up pm me