Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i think all you have to do to get in is be able to aquire one can of spray paint. your crew is getting way tighter by adding a shitload of toys

And another thing...in between killing toys you might want to come up with a new 2 letter thro cuz......see, once upon a time...oh nevermind

1201qb9.jpg

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

WHAT AMAZES ME THE MOST IS THAT THE WHEATPASTE HOMO CLIMBED ALL THE WAY UP TO THAT VIRGIN ROOF AND JUST PUTS UP SOME LAME WHEATPASTE. THATS FUCKING WEAK!!!! THE FUNNIEST SHIT IS WHEN OBEY GOT PROPS ON TV AS A "GRAFFITI BOMBER" IN THAT ICONS SHOW. FUCK THAT!!!

the lil homie krisis gotta flip that shit for sho he not like you homo who graff gossip on here 24 sev he dont study old wutever 4 wutever but get over it its not like hes bombing frisco but yeh burromatic im assuming your bury and i will see u soon enough and mike hawk ur just a fan . WE KRACK TEEFS.

Wheatpasting and graffiti from a writer's point of view seem to me like they are totally independant of each other. Wheatpasting is not recognized by the graffiti community as far as im concerned. The enitre process seems cheap in all aspects, you choose a catchy image (one that might not even be originally yours) then you reproduce the image with a machine (seemingly effortless), when completed you apply the poster to a surface in half of the time that it might take someone to do a fill, on top of that I dont see a police officer treating the situation like it were vandalism if he caught you.