Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUAVEFELLAPART2

^^^^ YET YOUR SCREENNAME IS IN SPANISH. GET A GRIP. THOSE DIRTY MEXICANS, HAHA. CHECK THE "I WANT TO SEE YOU" THREAD. LOOK FOR MY POSTS AND I'LL SHOW YOU "THOSE DIRTY MEXICANS. WHAT A PUTZ, YES EVEN A CHRISTOPHER PUTZ

(View original post)

Im one of those dirty mexicans you dumb fuck... what i really wanted to say is fuck your culture/color skin pride pc bullshit. Why is it ok to be proud of who you are ONLY if you're not white. Take Celtic culture per example, that's some white culture to be proud of, but hey, i guess they mus be evil cos they used swastikas and were white. Should Stoneheing (or however you spell that) be demolished cus it is a symbol of an opressive white culture and has negative connotations? Dumb fuck.

DON'T GET YOUR CHONIES IN ABUNCH, I'M MARRIED TO ONE OF THOSE DIRTY MEXICANS AS YOU PUT IT.

OK THIS ISNT THE PLACE FOR THIS SO I'LL LET YOU KNOW THE DEAL ONE LAST TIME, ANYTHING ELSE TAKE IT TO CH. 0 OR CROSSFIRE.

IT'S COOL TO BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE, NO MATTER WHAT COLOR. USING THAT TYPE OF PRIDE TO INSTILL FEAR ISN'T COOL.

CELTIC'S USE THE swastikas IN THE REVERSE, WHICH DOESNT STAND FOR RACISM.

STONEHENGE IS A BRONZE AGE MEGALITHIC MONUMENT AND AN ALIEN TRUCK STOP.

HOW DID YOU EVER COME UP WITH STONEHENGE BEING A SYMBOL OF OPPRESSIVE CULTURE, AND HAVING NEGATIVE CONNETATIONS. :)

DO YOUR HOMEWORK KIDDO. I AIN'T NO ROOKIE.