Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well according to lovely internet graffiti gossip, tko apparently has it out for ICP as well

i would love to see this beef, ICP getting all their boring ass murals ragged and actually forced to go bomb again. beef evolves the culture, love it or hate it.

forced to go bomb again.

damn like that:D

well according to lovely internet graffiti gossip, tko apparently has it out for ICP as well

i would love to see this beef, ICP getting all their boring ass murals ragged and actually forced to go bomb again. beef evolves the culture, love it or hate it.

man, "according to internet gossip"? Why perpetuate some shit like that..... god damn I

need to quit this fuckin website. Nothing but pigs and toys

Internet graffiti gossip is NEVER lovely and you are just perpetuating it you ugly mother fucker.

keep it on the streets, let them do the talking. beef does evolve the culture but you are no part of the equation, stay out of it.

Quit your graffiti gossip gig and stick to your ten dollar blowjobs.