Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its always funny to see whos a toy and whos not when people post orfn.

the toys dont like orfn, thats how you know.

Huh??

4858904_d1d7151f2a.jpg

66899816_8833bfdb3c.jpg

My man... this shit is the definition of toy... If you were to look up "toy" in a graff dictionary it would have a picture of something like this... you must be smoking some really bad crack...:dunce:

Huh??

4858904_d1d7151f2a.jpg

66899816_8833bfdb3c.jpg

My man... this shit is the definition of toy... If you were to look up "toy" in a graff dictionary it would have a picture of something like this... you must be smoking some really bad crack...:dunce:

you're a dumb dumb. Homie's been rockin SF for what, 10 years or some shit? Staying with cutty tags, spots, trucks, the whole time. You don't think his style is deliberate? Your too weak-minded to appreciate him.

I wanna fight this person!!!!!!

Are you trying to deny the blatent homosexual influence on the SF graff scene? Are you saying that when you look at this shit it doesn't just scream "we're here, we're queer and Orfn is our queen!!!"?:haha:

Are you trying to deny the blatent homosexual influence on the SF graff scene? Are you saying that when you look at this shit it doesn't just scream "we're here, we're queer and Orfn is our queen!!!"?:haha:

The fuck you know about the SF scene? Faggot

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i agree with this guy on the fag part about sf...nothin else tho...theres hella fuckin fags in sf lol...its like why why why why why...and theyre all hella proud of it too...with gay ass rainbows on thier bumpers and shit lol

BUMP ORFN

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

yeah, dumb question, but fuck that......

ORFN has put in hella work.

and i like his shit.

and i'm the only one that matters to me.

so eat a brick and lick a dick...... bitches.

alrato putos!!!!!!!!!!!