Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BONES... YOU MADE ME GO TO THE LENGTHS OF SIGNING UP FOR THIS STUPID ASS WEBSITE WHICH I FUCKING HATE!!! SO BONES"] YOU BETTER STOP FUCKING HACKING MY SHIT OTHERWISE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS. I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AND IT WOULD BE QUITE WISE FOR YOU TO STOP!! WHY ARE FUCKING WITH MY SHIT ANYWAY?????DON'T FUCK WITH KNIFE EITHER

BONES... YOU MADE ME GO TO THE LENGTHS OF SIGNING UP FOR THIS STUPID ASS WEBSITE WHICH I FUCKING HATE!!! SO BONES"] YOU BETTER STOP FUCKING HACKING MY SHIT OTHERWISE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS. I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AND IT WOULD BE QUITE WISE FOR YOU TO STOP!! WHY ARE FUCKING WITH MY SHIT ANYWAY?????DON'T FUCK WITH KNIFE EITHER

THIS IS EAST BAY BUSINESS. KEEP IT OVER THERE

looks like KCM is gettin their shit handled pretty bad by HCM' date=' how many times has kcm lost a battle?[/quote']

yeh right theres like 10 hcm fools and 3 kcm guys i see both sides im not biased to any of it but kcm runs on muni hcm doesnt at all and thats pretty big business and also way more kcm in the hoods go down 3rd st. battle them down there or the xelsior <<<< but hcm is upp too im not hating but kcm is all city from hoods to the aves hcm is rocking stay up but theres more to the city than you guys think .

yeh right theres like 10 hcm fools and 3 kcm guys i see both sides im not biased to any of it but kcm runs on muni hcm doesnt at all and thats pretty big business and also way more kcm in the hoods go down 3rd st. battle them down there or the xelsior <<<< but hcm is upp too im not hating but kcm is all city from hoods to the aves hcm is rocking stay up but theres more to the city than you guys think .

Hcm is up outside the city as well..go to the eastbay and north bay........

Hcm is up outside the city as well..go to the eastbay and north bay........

thats cool but everyone knows eastbay is really just a stepchild to sfc.no but serious im talking bout hood shit not hippie blocks.but i think hcm is cool they bombing fosho