Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah' date=' fuck dem bitch ass cats. big respect to amend and dime. cats fuck with them they gotta fuck wit cats like kufu. i'm gone ride for my team and my kod folks, all day.. i dare one of ya'll biiiiooootches ta disrespect amend,kesr,rise,dime or any other town taxer. fuck evrybody but us.[/quote']

you're preachin to the choir homie...but i don't even think that psex dude was the one who wrote that dumb ass shit in the yards or went over cats at the wall...it was some other clown...but hey-i'm not their fuckin lawyer...they go over people they gotta deal with the beef...peace

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/moike23/DSCF1617.jpg

First ... that the T is NOT a TKO tag if it was you'd see the rest of it under the Naw fill just like you can see the S under it in what looks like the same white as the T. So to answer your question... NO that is NOT Jel's TKO tag next to HER name!!!

Second... Jel is NOT a he!!!

Third... Again looking at the pic you will see the Jel was definately there first as the drop shadow goes over her white outline!!!

Burger King had the flick twisted, saying naw was there first..When its obviously not like that.

And yes, your comments did help clarify who went when. You didnt have to bite my head off about it though, it makes you look like some militant femnazi..I respect WOMYN who write, when I know who they are..(No dissing intended.)

I never thought writing had so much to do with what gender of the writer was..maybe it just goes to show that most womyn are a tad more sensitive when it comes to this subject, Womyn are more vulnerable walking the streets then men..I guess this means femail writers have more balls then the males..simply because throughout history they have considered themselves as the weaker sex..not all, but a majority of them. Your helped change my perception on womyn writers, I hope that was your goal.

Thanks to Destruction by Definition for posting the flick next to the wall, Im now more familiar to what Jels style looks like..

Burger King had the flick twisted, saying naw was there first..When its obviously not like that.

And yes, your comments did help clarify who went when. You didnt have to bite my head off about it though, it makes you look like some militant femnazi..I respect WOMYN who write, when I know who they are..(No dissing intended.)

I never thought writing had so much to do with what gender of the writer was..maybe it just goes to show that most womyn are a tad more sensitive when it comes to this subject, Womyn are more vulnerable walking the streets then men..I guess this means femail writers have more balls then the males..simply because throughout history they have considered themselves as the weaker sex..not all, but a majority of them. Your helped change my perception on womyn writers, I hope that was your goal.

Thanks to Destruction by Definition for posting the flick next to the wall, Im now more familiar to what Jels style looks like..

Wasn't biting your head off just lettin ya know... :D